EXPIRED

8GB USB Flash Drive

hi, i'm after a 8GB USB Flash Drive, i have around £20 to spend and want to know which USB is good looking and reliable...

so far i've found the 'SanDisk 8GB Cruzer Titanium USB Flash Drive / Ready Boost Enabled' USB Flash Drive

does anyone rate this USB Flash Drive or recommend me something else which looks good and is reliable

7 Comments

This is the one I have, currently £17.99. Very Very quick read and write speeds

play.com/PC/…tml

Original Poster

ratatatatata;3389551

This is the one I have, currently £17.99. Very Very quick read and write … This is the one I have, currently £17.99. Very Very quick read and write speeds ;)http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/5825507/Patriot-Xporter-XT-8GB-Boost-High-Speed-USB-Flash-Drive/Product.html

thanks but i'm after a colour other then black...i tend to go for the light coloured ones cause then i wont forget them when i've let my computer...

Original Poster

anyone? i need one asap so can anyone comment bout this, is it any good?

Original Poster

gonna put my order through as i think its ok and no one has anything to say

is there any play vouchers?

i had an integral 8gb and use it with my 360,see that fast one i take it that it will not make any of my vids lag anymore

Original Poster

bought it and got delivered 2day...i'm liking it so far...only thing is play.com state the the LED is Blue but the LED is really Amber...but so far so good....

thanks for the help ppl....

mods can close this
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations79
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions