Groups
    EXPIRED

9 MONTHS - 4 YEARS CAR SEATS X2

JUST WONDERED IF ANYBODY KNEW OF ANY GOOD DEALS FOR GROUP 1 ( 9- 48 MONTHS) CAR SEATS OUT THERE?
    AS I HAVE TWINS AND NEED TO BUY 2 CANT REALY AFFORD TOP OF THE RANGE ONES. CREDIT CRUNCH AND ALL.
    THANKS

7 Comments

Try Halfords or ]Kiddicare, must be some discount vouchers for both somewhere

halfords is usually cheaper online although some you have to pay for delivery. Also halfords were offering extra discount for buying 2 last yera when i got mine so defo check

ps

Don't get cheap ones as you should ensure your twins are safe, plus the cost to year ratio will be minimal if you think about it

You really need to take your car to Halfords or Mothercare and find out which seats fit your car, then shop around for the best deal. We bought our last car seat via sure start, we attended a seat checking thing and then were able to purchase a new seat at half price.

choc1969;4581164

psDon't get cheap ones as you should ensure your twins are safe, plus the … psDon't get cheap ones as you should ensure your twins are safe, plus the cost to year ratio will be minimal if you think about it

+1

all seats have to meet standards so don't be too worried about the safety of cheaper seats! I'd add my support to kiddicare - we order loads of car seats at work for home to school transport and use them all the time. Britax evolva 1-2-3 is a good seat as it covers a wide range of ages and it pretty sturdy but isn't the cheapest. The nania something or other is also not bad as it's light and the back can be removed so the base can be used as a booster when the wee tikes are older....if you want some hands on advice then halfords is a good bet or give your local police a call as they'll probably have a road safety officer than offers car seat advice (we have a great one here!)

Original Poster

Thank Every One1, Much Food For Thought There, Good Points Well Said. Thanks Again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laser eye surgery44
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2546
      3. Fitbit watch/band33
      4. Which Pond Pump57

See more discussions