Groups

9 words women use ...is this true? :D

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

19 Comments

More than 9 :whistling:

Original Poster

shosie;6230700

More than 9 :whistling:

:lol:

Apart from that i agree with you lol

and? whats the problem tut

:roll:sooo old! But still good!

haha I use all those!

guilty :oops:

yep i use them all .... aww you poor men

nice one

lol, so true :lol:

actually the most dangerous thing is when they start a sentence with "Ive been thinking....":whistling:

barky;6230976

actually the most dangerous thing is when they start a sentence with "Ive … actually the most dangerous thing is when they start a sentence with "Ive been thinking....":whistling:

Exactly. That's because it's dangerous for women to think.

I've seen this before but they're all true. :giggle:

moob;6230993

Exactly. That's because it's dangerous for women to think.

lmfao! controversial tho!

Tinkytayls;6230813

yep i use them all .... aww you poor men

You could always make it up to us:-D

fireheaven;6231640

Yep use them all except number 2 cos I am quick at getting ready

What about to undressed...

"Nothing" sends a shiver down my spine! :-D

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6232645

"Nothing" sends a shiver down my spine! :-D

lol

barky;6230976

actually the most dangerous thing is when they start a sentence with "Ive … actually the most dangerous thing is when they start a sentence with "Ive been thinking....":whistling:

hahahahaha :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction11
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1642
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246

See more discussions