90,000 MEMBERS !!

Is what the HUKD total has just reached, this minute I believe.

Welcome to busdriver!

25 Comments

yeah, i thnk they should give us all a prize when it hits 100.000 LOL

Original Poster

tay1982;1648298

yeah, i thnk they should give us all a prize when it hits 100.000 LOL

I reckon they would probably have another competition. I can never enter them though, as I am not technical minded and don't know how to post pictures, never mind add text and re-arrange pictures and whatnot!! :?

what shop was it gave away a car or something for the millionth customer - it was a couple of years ago

shibi din;1648304

I reckon they would probably have another competition. I can never enter … I reckon they would probably have another competition. I can never enter them though, as I am not technical minded and don't know how to post pictures, never mind add text and re-arrange pictures and whatnot!! :?

well you have time to learn, get photoshop and have a play, its quite easy once you get used to it, and theres plenty of guides around on the net to get you started

Original Poster

I know, one day I will. But not now. I'm off to bed. G'night.
:lazy:

lets start up an army and conquer lands!!!!!
ok maybe not........
good idea though right?
ok ill be silent now.........

congrats! busdriver!!!

btw muffin247 whos that in your avie .. louis koo ???

muffin247;1648322

lets start up an army and conquer lands!!!!!ok maybe not........good idea … lets start up an army and conquer lands!!!!!ok maybe not........good idea though right?ok ill be silent now.........

SSSHHHHHh, there might be spies from MSE on here that get wind of our plan and set up a counter-attack...nothing to see here, guys... :whistling:

how do you know how many members we have?

Editor

[CENTER]Wohoo! Well done everyone! :thumbsup::-D
Total Members: 90012 Welcome to ]Chrissy28 our newest member! [/CENTER]

Disco;1648776

how do you know how many members we have?

2 methods:
1. Feel it in our bones.
2. Look at the info on the right of screen.

chesso;1650128

1. Feel it in our bones.

You felt it too

REDRANGER86;1650143

You felt it too

hahaha
I wasn't sure what I was feeling at first - thought it might be a leap year thing.:p

There is in fact under 90, 000 members....in the olden days 3,000 went missing! :shock:

So, in fact there is 87,000....

sorry to ruin the party http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/thumbnail2/1988_party_noise_maker_and_hat.gif

birdyboyuk;1650299

There is in fact under 90, 000 members....in the olden days 3,000 went … There is in fact under 90, 000 members....in the olden days 3,000 went missing! :shock:So, in fact there is 87,000....sorry to ruin the party

Are they wandering in a desert? Or was it just a mathematical thing like when they changed the years of the calendar of the Western world in the distant past?

Wheres the rep league again

YAY im ranked 90

In top 100 members on the site

this is a picture of me on hukd

http://www.bigfivesoftware.com/company/gizmo.jpg

Original Poster

dandoc2;1653017

YAY im ranked 90 In top 100 members on the site this is a picture of me … YAY im ranked 90 In top 100 members on the site this is a picture of me on hukd

OMG, I remember where I've seen you before. It was in Toys'r'us - someone put you in a box and stuck on a price tag!!!

Im still 8th....

emasu;1653032

Im still 8th....

How do you find out?

Original Poster

hypnoticstate;1653249

How do you find out?

Click on the link in post #18 and then look for yourself. :thumbsup: I'm on page 5, near the top. Last time I checked I was way down on page 6, so things are looking up. :whistling:

Page 13 for me. I'm much more active now than ever though. In my first year, i made less than 100 posts (joined in Jan 2007), now in two months i'm up to 300. I'll work harder.....I PROMISE!!!! NO, DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH.

I think it's the other way around birdyboyuk (if I remember right) - there's 90,000 members but the user number for member 90,000 will be like 93000.

And yes we are definitely going to have a big party or something when we hit 100k! I figure end of April?

Admin;1653891

I think it's the other way around birdyboyuk (if I remember right) - … I think it's the other way around birdyboyuk (if I remember right) - there's 90,000 members but the user number for member 90,000 will be like 93000.

Yeah, that would be what we discovered last time. The number of members is right, but the UserID number (if you click on someone's profile in the link there's a number, assigned based on the roder in which you join) and that's just over 3,000 out.

Let's push for 100k! :viking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2035
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions