Expired

£90.50 Cashback on Home Insurance Policy - Policy Expert

Found 10th Oct 2013
Not sure if I've submitted this in the right place, but I thought I'd share this as it works out that I've just paid £10.98 for a year's contents insurance!

I have a 'plus' membership with Topcashback so it says I will receive £95.02, but the standard cash back for all members is £90.50 on any "new valid policy" (Buildings & Contents & Contents only).

Policy Expert is a price comparison engine, and having also used other sites such as Confused and Go Compare I think I've ended up with a great deal

I checked their feedback on Topcashback and 99.8% of customers (based upon 40,000 transactions) were happy with the company so I'm fairly confident they will pay out.

Hope someone else finds a bargain too!
Community Updates
5 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Moved to misc as a heads up. Thanks
Original Poster
Sorry, thought it was a deal
When you say " I've just paid £10.98" Is that means you got cashback already paid to you as well?
Original Poster
No, it hasn't been paid yet but it has tracked in my topcashback account and I received a call from Policy Expert literally a minute after placing the order and they confirmed as long as don't cancel the policy within 60 days the money will be paid.

(There are only three days left on the offer, so I couldn't wait to see if the money was paid before posting.)
Edited by: "whiterabbit" 10th Oct 2013
Original Poster
Hi, just a quick update - I've just received the cashback of £95.02. Hope this helped someone else get a bargain too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions