Groups
    EXPIRED

90cm Range Cooker

I've been looking for deal on a 90cm duel fuel range cooker (preferable stainless steel with two doors) for a few months now but without any luck, has anyone spotted a hot deal?

7 Comments

try this
    appliancedeals.co.uk/pro…spx?fh_location=//catalog01/en_ADL/availableon$$gt$${29}/categories$$lt$${catalog01_13}/categories$$lt$${catalog01_13_16}&action=clean&mNode=13&pNode=16

not sure if the prices are good but i recently bought all my new appliances from them and they were the cheapest on most of them and a pleasure to deal with
    also there is 2.02% cashback at topcashback if that helps

Original Poster

Good site thanks 'Pepsidave',

They had a good deal on a Belling DB4 that was £750 on Thursday night when I read your link.
    When I sat down on Friday morning (after my wages went in the bank) to pay for it, the price had gone up to £1005!! Gutted!
    It was perfect for me but can't stretch to over a grand!
    I'll have to keep my eyes open, but doubt a deal like that will come up again

Also, try the Comet Clearance site. I once had an American Fridge Freezer from them, there was nothing wring with it at all, came with all connections etc, and was a third of the retail price. AND it was in a proper box! I thought I'd got the wrong one!!

Original Poster

It does look a great deal!
    However, my Mrs. wants a two door, therefore I must abide!
    Cheers anyway FrootCake

Original Poster

I've checked out Comet clearance....I get a bit competitive with auction sites and would end up paying more than usual, I better keep away! thanks again

Bazmo

It does look a great deal! However, my Mrs. wants a two door, therefore I … It does look a great deal! However, my Mrs. wants a two door, therefore I must abide! Cheers anyway FrootCake

I was the same, insisted on a two door but seriously, it has never been used! Now, the water dispenser on the fridge, that is constantly used!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      3. love affairs1649
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525

See more discussions