90s Fancy Dress Ideas

Found 16th Jul 2011
I am going on a 90s themed weekend break to butlins and I am after some good ideas for 90s themed fancy dress? 4 of going 2 men, 2 women so could do a group thing or individual.

17 Comments

Just wear your normal the clothes... fashion has not changed.

I think the only option is for you to all go as the spice girls and one as Britney.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ion

Edited by: "RickT" 16th Jul 2011

Don't know what i'm more shocked about, that people consider the 90's far enough ago to use it as a theme night or that Butlins is still around. oO

I feel old now.
Edited by: "Ungreat" 16th Jul 2011

madonna, prince, michael jackson and bjork?

shell suits were early 90's? or those huge puffa jacket things. For the ladies, mahoosive platform wedge shoes!

Go to funfancydress.com and they give you money off if you have a butlins booking.

Fleece, trainers, baggy jeans, hooded tops, glow stick. Spice girls, britney, cher, madonna, ali g, pulp fiction, dungarees. Jacko, shell suits with insette hairdo's.

Baywatch, gladiators, mike myers, simpsons, mr blobby, lara croft, matrix.

Edited by: "dollyd" 16th Jul 2011

absolutly fabulous / men behaving badly , spice girls , twin peaks , oasis , blur , forrest gump , friends , baywatch , simpsons , tamagotchi , bill clinton , tony blair , pogs , dolly the sheep , steps -

There you go , I;ve just vomited up the 90's for you - must be something in there
lol dollyd - great minds -
Edited by: "astonmart4321" 16th Jul 2011

I don't think the 90's had a particular style, not the best year choice for fancy dress. Clothes wise it was grunge and hip hop. Ali G, Spice girls, Madonna, Oasis.

honeyb35

shell suits were early 90's? or those huge puffa jacket things. For the … shell suits were early 90's? or those huge puffa jacket things. For the ladies, mahoosive platform wedge shoes!

More 80's those i think. Platforms were originally 70's.

Banned

right said fred

Film wise, Pulp Fiction (love it) ....Toy Story.

This website gives a timeline through the 90's - might be something there that you could use?

Original Poster

Cheers everyone, some good ideas there. jelli89, time line is very good thanks.

you could thanks us even more if you send a pic of the finished result

Is it soon ?
Edited by: "astonmart4321" 16th Jul 2011

Global hypercolour t shirts!!! Loved mine in the early nineties :P

Original Poster

Global hypercolour t shirts lol, forgot about them. astonmart it is in September.

queenlush

More 80's those i think. Platforms were originally 70's.

I meant spice girl style.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions