911 True or False

Found 16th Sep 2017
So with all the threads and chat on here about civilised decisions etc..

Let's see what the wise HUKD members believe about 911.

FYI I'm talking about the twin towers and not the pop band..

The September 11 attacks were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda on the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.Wikipedia

Date: 11 September 2001

Perpetrator: Al-Qaeda

Total number of deaths: 2,997 (2,978 victims + 19 hijackers)

Latest poll

Locations: New York City, Arlington County, Stonycreek Township

Attack types: Aircraft hijacking, Mass murder, Suicide attack
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Dawsy27 m ago

I do not believe that a commercial plane hit the building or that it would …I do not believe that a commercial plane hit the building or that it would have collapsed with the heat from the fuel.. So for me this was the American Government.. Possible Motive.. attack iraq and gain control of the oil production. The building insurance was also substantially increased before 911.

Oh dear
What worries me, is that these conspiracy theorists are allowed out alone without an adult to look after them.
Those who believe that the US Government, the Illuminati or Israel were complicit in the downing of the twin towers need their heads tested. It is very obvious to me that it was extraterrestrials aided by Elvis, who then escaped undetected into another dimension. This theory is just as logical as all the conspiracy theories I have read regarding 9/11.
Dawsy13 h, 32 m ago

I do not believe that a commercial plane hit the building or that it would …I do not believe that a commercial plane hit the building or that it would have collapsed with the heat from the fuel.. So for me this was the American Government.. Possible Motive.. attack iraq and gain control of the oil production. The building insurance was also substantially increased before 911.

Even if I really believed that I would never say it in public and let everyone know how stupid I was.
87 Comments
I do not believe that a commercial plane hit the building or that it would have collapsed with the heat from the fuel.. So for me this was the American Government..
Possible Motive.. attack iraq and gain control of the oil production. The building insurance was also substantially increased before 911.
The number you dial for the cops over there then ?

We have enough 'real' conspiracy stuff going on surely

rather than still digging up this rubbish ?
Wongy11013 m ago

The number you dial for the cops over there then ?We have enough 'real' …The number you dial for the cops over there then ?We have enough 'real' conspiracy stuff going on surely rather than still digging up this rubbish ?

I simply brought it up because the suggestion is a civilised society would never bring back capital punishment..
Dawsy27 m ago

Oh dear
Dawsy5 m ago

I simply brought it up because the suggestion is a civilised society would …I simply brought it up because the suggestion is a civilised society would never bring back capital punishment..

Who made this "the suggestion" in you remark?
Dawsy5 m ago

I simply brought it up because the suggestion is a civilised society would …I simply brought it up because the suggestion is a civilised society would never bring back capital punishment..

What has that got to do with the price of cheese ?

and anyway they already do !
I love these threads! Lets me know who to put on 'ignore'.
Krooner4 m ago

I love these threads! Lets me know who to put on 'ignore'.

Even better if they hadn't 'broken' the 'fix'

hello ? hello anybody there ?
oh.....
@Dawsy

"911 True or False"

Yes. However, I think I missed the question.
Dawsy51 m ago

You are entitled to believe that Islamist terrorists didn't hate America and gain control of 2 planes because they wouldn't be so callous and violent to waste innocent lives like that. But the truth is they don't care for their own lives or the lives of innocent people and it happened.
Dawsy1 h, 41 m ago

I do not believe that a commercial plane hit the building ........

There were allegedly 3 buildings hit by 3commercial planes. Which incident are you referring to
Edited by: "OllieSt" 16th Sep 2017
According to the poll, 38% have doubts.
Then again 89% of Americans believe in God.

news.gallup.com/pol…spx

Make it what you will.
Edited by: "shadey12" 16th Sep 2017
The chance of 911 being a false flag operation by the US government is unlikely given the likelihood of being exposed. Similar to the moon landings conspiracy theory but even worse in terms of risk. If it was an inside job and that was revealed it would probably cause a revolution. No way they took that risk.
The amount of people that would be needed to fake an event like 9/11 would be astronomical, its ridiculous to believe that a modern western government would get caught up in it, can you imagine the planning involved, assuming you believe that 9/11 went to plan, and the amount of civilian organisations that would have to be in on it as well, its just too far fetched to think the organisers would believe they would have any hope of containing the secret before agreeing to go ahead.
Dawsy2 h, 34 m ago

The building insurance was also substantially increased before 911.

A building insurance scam?
Surely the Government would insure their buildings and cars together to get a discount.
Maybe the whole thing is just a smokescreen to get Meerkat dolls
I reckon the intelligence agencies knew something was up beforehand but underestimated the outcome.
32006177-N199c.jpg
The things that bug me are 1 the way the towers fell was like the way controlled demolitions are done. And 2 the most rediculous claim they found the passports of passengers on the ground seriously on one hand they claim the heat was so intense to burn metal and glass and make it melt over 2 feet of concrete on each floor crazy but maybe possible but seriously finding passports. If it's not a con what is it.
Those who believe that the US Government, the Illuminati or Israel were complicit in the downing of the twin towers need their heads tested. It is very obvious to me that it was extraterrestrials aided by Elvis, who then escaped undetected into another dimension. This theory is just as logical as all the conspiracy theories I have read regarding 9/11.
MynameisM54 m ago

The things that bug me are 1 the way the towers fell was like the way …The things that bug me are 1 the way the towers fell was like the way controlled demolitions are done. And 2 the most rediculous claim they found the passports of passengers on the ground seriously on one hand they claim the heat was so intense to burn metal and glass and make it melt over 2 feet of concrete on each floor crazy but maybe possible but seriously finding passports. If it's not a con what is it.

Do I give a rational or sarcastic answer.
What the heck let's go realistic.

Passports - An initial explosion always spreads debris clear of the blast. The fires then took hold after that point. By then light paper like objects could easily be carried off by the wind.
Collapse - If one person sits on a mattress, that side sags down. If you added more weight to that side, the bed would eventually collapse on one side an topple. If you evenly spread the weight but then increased it, the bed would collapse uniformly within it's own foot print. Scale that up and you get a building collapsing within itself. Especially if fire has weakened al internal scructures. Leaving the external shell to crumple.
OllieSt2 h, 38 m ago

There were allegedly 3 buildings hit by 3commercial planes. Which incident …There were allegedly 3 buildings hit by 3commercial planes. Which incident are you referring to

Both the towers and the pentagon..

Just one example Here
Cr0m1 h, 59 m ago

The chance of 911 being a false flag operation by the US government is …The chance of 911 being a false flag operation by the US government is unlikely given the likelihood of being exposed. Similar to the moon landings conspiracy theory but even worse in terms of risk. If it was an inside job and that was revealed it would probably cause a revolution. No way they took that risk.

I'm not denying it happened.. what I'm believing is that the planes were not the same model of aircraft. More like a modified drone. They were not piloted by some inexperienced idiot and that the temperature required to melt the steel is scientifically proven to be about 200 degrees above that of jet fuel in a similar style of environment.. I believe the building was brought down by controlled detonation.
All the lives lost in the building were real. The building did get hit and it was reduced to rubble. That's a fact. It's the how it happened I'm not buying.
Dawsy3 m ago

I'm not denying it happened.. what I'm believing is that the planes were …I'm not denying it happened.. what I'm believing is that the planes were not the same model of aircraft. More like a modified drone. They were not piloted by some inexperienced idiot and that the temperature required to melt the steel is scientifically proven to be about 200 degrees above that of jet fuel in a similar style of environment.. I believe the building was brought down by controlled detonation.All the lives lost in the building were real. The building did get hit and it was reduced to rubble. That's a fact. It's the how it happened I'm not buying.

And the passengers that were supposedly on the planes were sent to Mars I take it ?
Dawsy9 m ago

I'm not denying it happened.. what I'm believing is that the planes were …I'm not denying it happened.. what I'm believing is that the planes were not the same model of aircraft. More like a modified drone. They were not piloted by some inexperienced idiot and that the temperature required to melt the steel is scientifically proven to be about 200 degrees above that of jet fuel in a similar style of environment.. I believe the building was brought down by controlled detonation.All the lives lost in the building were real. The building did get hit and it was reduced to rubble. That's a fact. It's the how it happened I'm not buying.

Steel is structurally compromised at 400-500 degrees. Stone pizza ovens in restaurants can heat to those temperatures. That's a stone oven fed with some wood and charcoal. The towers were (in effect) twenty pizza ovens burning on top of each other fed by aviation fuel. It's completely possible.
Dawsy15 m ago

Please stop now, Dawsy. Please.
My 911 is a bit tail happy, but it's quicker than your car!
Darzen1 h, 15 m ago

And the passengers that were supposedly on the planes were sent to Mars I …And the passengers that were supposedly on the planes were sent to Mars I take it ?

Yeah it's best to keep it simple. I guess those flight numbers were regular flight numbers, and I would guess within America there would have been passengers who regularly flew on the same flight number on the same day each week.

Melting points of metal can not even be considered when the starting point is a drone. The flights were tracked. Perhaps the passengers were flown to a military base and are still being held Guantanamo Bay style.
What worries me, is that these conspiracy theorists are allowed out alone without an adult to look after them.
Krooner1 h, 26 m ago

Steel is structurally compromised at 400-500 degrees. Stone pizza ovens in …Steel is structurally compromised at 400-500 degrees. Stone pizza ovens in restaurants can heat to those temperatures. That's a stone oven fed with some wood and charcoal. The towers were (in effect) twenty pizza ovens burning on top of each other fed by aviation fuel. It's completely possible.

no amount of heating would cause the buildings to collapse in the way they did.
Edited by: "eset12345" 16th Sep 2017
eset123454 m ago

no amount of heating would cause the buildings to collapse in the way they …no amount of heating would cause the buildings to collapse in the way they did.

..... and this has been practically and scientifically proven to be the case by ...... I await the link.
eset123458 m ago

no amount of heating would cause the buildings to collapse in the way they …no amount of heating would cause the buildings to collapse in the way they did.

What makes you think that
OllieSt13 m ago

What makes you think that

oh you know, a little thing called physics, nothing really.

it would be impossible for both towers to fall in the way they did, the only thing that would case them to both fall straight down as they did is controlled demolitions, and even then there is a high probability that they would have listed to one side.
eset123459 m ago

oh you know, a little thing called physics, nothing really.it would be …oh you know, a little thing called physics, nothing really.it would be impossible for both towers to fall in the way they did, the only thing that would case them to both fall straight down as they did is controlled demolitions, and even then there is a high probability that they would have listed to one side.

Oh, I am very familiar with physics, believe me. Please provide the practical and scientific case link to support your assertion.
eset1234520 m ago

oh you know, a little thing called physics, nothing really.it would be …oh you know, a little thing called physics, nothing really.it would be impossible for both towers to fall in the way they did, the only thing that would case them to both fall straight down as they did is controlled demolitions, and even then there is a high probability that they would have listed to one side.

Well reading your post that I now am replying to it seems as if your now saying the buildings didn't fall straight down.

so let's cut to the chase. What do you believe happened on that day
eset1234551 m ago

Watch the documentary on how the twin towers were built ( it was on tv a few years before 9/11)
If you have any sense you will see why they collapsed the way they did.
Dawsy6 h, 6 m ago

Both the towers and the pentagon..Just one example Here

So what happened to the real 3 commercial airplanes that took off?

Bizarre coincidence that a 4th plane was hijacked at the same time with conclusive proof of a hijack, huh?

I think you need to do more research and joined up thinking
Darzen3 h, 44 m ago

Watch the documentary on how the twin towers were built ( it was on tv a …Watch the documentary on how the twin towers were built ( it was on tv a few years before 9/11) If you have any sense you will see why they collapsed the way they did.

You do realise that these movies made the film makers very rich and all their amateur theories have been debunked countless times

Do keep up!

popularmechanics.com/mil…er/

Although, I'll put my hands up and embarrassingly had my doubts after watching this movies many years ago. I put that down to youthful naivety.
Dawsy13 h, 32 m ago

Even if I really believed that I would never say it in public and let everyone know how stupid I was.
eset123458 h, 17 m ago

I'm not proposing the heat alone did it. The weight of the floors above those compromised hitting the floors below those compromised when the softened steel buckled would be like a hammer hitting a nail. It's completely plausible and explainable.

The United States government didn't kill hundreds of citizens inside the towers and endanger the lives of the hundreds at street level for a bit of insurance money.
Dawsy9 h, 51 m ago

Who mentioned anything about "melting steel"?. It easily got up to the temperature where the steel was severely weakened. That is something that has been proven too.

I recall that day, Watching the second plane hit live on the news, It was a plane, it was captured on multiple cameras.

Pretty much all of the 911 conspiracies have been debunked.

Some do sound convincing but when you think about the shear numbers of people that must have been involved it would be pretty much impossible to pull off. It would have been far too risky of being uncovered.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions