99% cashback for purchase on mcafee

Posted 11th Aug
Community Updates
9 Comments
Isn't the owner on the run? Lol
T4Face11/08/2020 12:44

Isn't the owner on the run? Lol

You mean John McAfee? He founded the company and left in the mid 90s.
Now belongs the VC and intel
groenleader11/08/2020 12:53

You mean John McAfee? He founded the company and left in the mid 90s.

Yeah and do you know why? If i remember one of reasons was that the antivirus program was a sham.
Still not worth the 1% it would cost. In this day and age I can’t believe people still use them. Total con.
Bargainhead11/08/2020 13:36

Still not worth the 1% it would cost. In this day and age I can’t believe p …Still not worth the 1% it would cost. In this day and age I can’t believe people still use them. Total con.

Evidence?
adam.mt11/08/2020 17:37

Evidence?

research things and think for yourself or be one of those who pay money out for nothing...
Bargainhead11/08/2020 18:36

research things and think for yourself or be one of those who pay money …research things and think for yourself or be one of those who pay money out for nothing...

You're factually wrong, that was my point.
adam.mt11/08/2020 19:17

You're factually wrong, that was my point.

No I’m not, there is no need to pay for a antivirus. There hasn’t been for years. A paid one is no better than a free one. Also it’s mostly common sense when it come to getting a virus...

but you carry on paying, by all means. I’ve a computers since the spectrum 48k and internet since dial up, only once have I had an issue and it was my own fault for opening stuff..
Post a comment
@
    Text