Found 1st May 2008
As the title states, 99p delivery at SVP

checkout weblink -

svpbuyersclub.co.uk/new…htm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Voted cold from me *if this thread could be voted on!*, need to get some more blank dvd's however you have to spend over £30 to get the 99p delivery

"Place an order with a cart value of over £30, select the ECONOMY COURIER or PARCEL COURIER delivery option and and use the coupon code:
may3day99p"

You can get free delivery from Scan if you join Avforums and spend over £20 exc. vat.

Original Poster

Ha, ha, you can't vote it cold

Seriously though, will be useful for some people. SVP prices are quite competitive and we can't all avail of the free delivery from Scan (the splitters won't honour it for Northern Ireland!).

Johnnypanic

johnnypanic;2006002

Ha, ha, you can't vote it cold :pSeriously though, will be useful for … Ha, ha, you can't vote it cold :pSeriously though, will be useful for some people. SVP prices are quite competitive and we can't all avail of the free delivery from Scan (the splitters won't honour it for Northern Ireland!).Johnnypanic

Good point, typical of us english forgetting everything outside of ermm england lol. :thumbsup:

Whoo hoo, over 500 posts, I am now a flamethrower...wtf!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247579
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45

See more discussions