Expired

A £1000 SHOPPING SPREE AT SARA BERMAN

8 replies
Found 6th Dec 2010
A £1000 SHOPPING SPREE AT SARA BERMAN
With Christmas fast approaching, why not treat yourself to a great Italian leather handbag or a gorgeous Harris Tweed coat?

ELLEuk.com have teamed up with luxury womenswear and accessories label Sara Berman to offer one lucky reader a £1000 shopping spree at saraberman.com

Celebrating British fashion, the Sara Berman AW10 collection features all the essentials you need for your winter wardrobe. Channel your heritage chic with warm Harris Tweed coats and blazers, get cosy in Military inspired knitwear, oversized to add a touch of cool, and become the epitome of rock and roll goddess with the studded and shearling leather jackets. To add to all this there is also a beautiful collaboration with artist Dan Baldwin, transferring his prints onto a limited edition silk scarf and a collection of silk dresses.

Furthermore, if you tick the box below for third party emails, you will receive 20% off your first order on any full price item! So what would you spend your £1000 on!? saraberman.com

To be in with a chance of winning this once in a life time shopping spree just fill in your details below!

8 Comments

:Dthank you robert

One of the seven competitions listed by DarkAng3Lhere, be sure not to invalidate previous entry.
Edited by: "bikermatt" 6th Dec 2010

Thanx Rob

thanks rk

Wtf? is Sara Barman?

alasrati

Wtf? is Sara Barman?

No idea,but I'll get in the wifes good books if I win her a grand shopping spree.
Thanks robertkay for the post

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/CAJ6BVVKCAI7OJ4JCATMHVB2CACIQ5XVCA5.gif

Thanks Robert
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions