Expired

A £125 Voucher When you Purchase Life Insurance after 3rd payment

Found 3rd Jan
If you purchase a life policy through MoneySuperMarket, then they'll give you a £125 voucher from Argos, Next or M&S after your 3rd payment. They have raised the amount from previously £75 to £125 - so if you need Life Insurance, then this is a good shout.

The end date for this will be on the 4th of February.

T&Cs below:
moneysupermarket.com/lif…ns/
Community Updates
MiscFinance & Utilities
6 Comments
I don't know how they are allowed to call it 'life insurance'...It's basically funeral plans. You can get much better returns by going to a genuine issuance company. These rely on the 'no medical' teaser.
Sounds iffy. After your 3rd payment you would cancel, then they email you within 40 dyas of your 3rd payment, but the T&Cs from a quick skim don't state anything that makes me think they can't just revoke that and not contact you if you've cancelled. Of course you'd still be in profit of you left it 4-6 months before cancelling and you have the voucher secured.
I took out this offer when it was £75 - today is day 34 after my third payment and I have heard nothing from them about my voucher. Still six days to go, but i'd be a bit wary of this.
dealpickle9 m ago

I took out this offer when it was £75 - today is day 34 after my third …I took out this offer when it was £75 - today is day 34 after my third payment and I have heard nothing from them about my voucher. Still six days to go, but i'd be a bit wary of this.

Me too
Any minimum premium?
I did 3 back in September. One for me, one for Mrs, and one for me (via Virgin who were doing the offer as well at the time)

Got 3 x £75 marks vouchers a week before Xmas.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants