Groups

A big favour please but with a reward lol! go go hamster!!

Right i have reserved 2 go go hamsters at the argos in merry hill, we live in norfolk but my fiance was meant to be travelling that way, unfortunately he isn't now as im not well.

We desperately need at least one of these hamsters, so... I was wondering if any kind person would get the 2 hamsters i have reserved they can have the one and post me the other one (obviously ill pay for the one and the postage)

11 Comments

sorry its 56 mile from me or i would have done it!

When is it reserved until?

I live about 10 miles from Merry Hill, but wasn't planning a trip there anytime soon, but if no one nearer I could go tomorrow evening possible.

Bobbajob;7016654

When is it reserved until?I live about 10 miles from Merry Hill, but … When is it reserved until?I live about 10 miles from Merry Hill, but wasn't planning a trip there anytime soon, but if no one nearer I could go tomorrow evening possible.

aaawwww thats so kind of you bobbajob. :-D

i have a spare num nums i was hoping to trade for an add on set ball or car

Original Poster

Bobbajob;7016654

When is it reserved until?I live about 10 miles from Merry Hill, but … When is it reserved until?I live about 10 miles from Merry Hill, but wasn't planning a trip there anytime soon, but if no one nearer I could go tomorrow evening possible.

Hi its reserved until the end of tomorrow

Original Poster

nkje02;7016547

sorry its 56 mile from me or i would have done it!

And thank you anyway

Banned

linw;7016823

i have a spare num nums i was hoping to trade for an add on set ball or … i have a spare num nums i was hoping to trade for an add on set ball or car

thats a kind offer,helping the op out in her hour of need-rep added

Original Poster

linw;7016823

i have a spare num nums i was hoping to trade for an add on set ball or … i have a spare num nums i was hoping to trade for an add on set ball or car

would you be willing to sell it me please?

I'll pm you my e-mail address, and you can email the reservation number.

How much are they? And don't worry, I have no need to a GoGo hamster, so I will send them both to you.

If you get any other offer of people nearer, let me know.

Original Poster

Bobbajob;7017373

I'll pm you my e-mail address, and you can email the reservation … I'll pm you my e-mail address, and you can email the reservation number.How much are they? And don't worry, I have no need to a GoGo hamster, so I will send them both to you.If you get any other offer of people nearer, let me know.

thats fantastic, ill pm you the code but ill keep checking here and ill let you know if anyone nearer can go, they are £9.99 each, thanks again

Bobbajob;7017373

I'll pm you my e-mail address, and you can email the reservation … I'll pm you my e-mail address, and you can email the reservation number.How much are they? And don't worry, I have no need to a GoGo hamster, so I will send them both to you.If you get any other offer of people nearer, let me know.

repped:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764362
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      3. The State on Ch411
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32173

See more discussions