Groups

A big thank you

A post to thank all of you that posted deals during 2014. Some of them have been brilliant, got me out of sticky situations when I had no idea what to buy as a gift, essential items at a price that couldn't be refused. Some were a timely reminder that perhaps an aged item needed to be replaced. I know from posting a few deals that it does take time and effort and I would like to say 'thank you'

18 Comments

Banned

your welcome

Your very Welcome!!!!!!

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/thewongwing101/tumblr_inline_n8wx5eMq3b1qaui8k_zpsd80510fc.gif

not really cheers X)
    Merry Christmas
    Edited by: "Wongy110" 24th Dec 2014

Yes you're welcome.

Banned

diabeticguy

A post to thank all of you that posted deals during 2014. Some of them … A post to thank all of you that posted deals during 2014. Some of them have been brilliant, got me out of sticky situations when I had no idea what to buy as a gift, essential items at a price that couldn't be refused. Some were a timely reminder that perhaps an aged item needed to be replaced. I know from posting a few deals that it does take time and effort and I would like to say 'thank you'

Are you mean these Deals?

Merry Christmas diabeticguy & everyone else of course, have a good one

i would like to thank everyone who posted deals that i bought.

Merry Christmas http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/Trains/2110.gif

No worries OP.

im feeling the love!

have a nice day

I love this site too. Saved me so much money!
    Hope you have a nice Christmas.
    X

Joanna18

:)I love this site too. I spent so much money!Hope you have a nice … :)I love this site too. I spent so much money!Hope you have a nice Christmas.X

I corrected your mistake.

You're Welcome. Hope 2015 will be another good one on HUKD.... really enjoyed 2014 and saved ££££££££££££££££'s!!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas diabeticguy

I come here and end up buying stuff I really don't need..

But I love it

mutley1

i would like to thank everyone who posted deals that i bought.

Dont forget to thanks those that post competitions, considering you winalot!

markq

Dont forget to thanks those that post competitions, considering you … Dont forget to thanks those that post competitions, considering you winalot!

nah. don't think that's necessary.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I corrected your mistake.

Haha very funny

Banned

I am happy to accept your thanks on behalf of Miscer's.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE12
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…11
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88

See more discussions