A BIG THANK YOU!

Found 22nd Sep 2008
A while a go a posted a thread regarding my long suffering of Sciatica and whether I should try acupuncture. See orginal thread below

hotukdeals.com/ite…lp/

Well as a result of everyone's advice I have been having acupuncture & acupressure along with herbal tablets for the past 5 weeks. I am half way into my treatment and I feel a whole new person. So much of the pain has gone and my quality of life it much better than I could of imagined. A big thank you to all of you that posted your advice. My only regret is I wish I hadn't waited so long to consider chinese medicine. If there is anyone out there suffering with back problems or sciatica, please try acupunture & acupressure, it works wonders where everything else has failed!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Hello Miss MP, I am glad to hear you are better. Dont become complacent and now that you are better try to get stronger in your abs/back! Take it easy and look after yourself, once you suffer back problems you really understand how important it is and how much it effect you.

Original Poster

Bikebarbie;3025199

Hello Miss MP, I am glad to hear you are better. Dont become complacent … Hello Miss MP, I am glad to hear you are better. Dont become complacent and now that you are better try to get stronger in your abs/back! Take it easy and look after yourself, once you suffer back problems you really understand how important it is and how much it effect you.

Thanks Bikebarbie! I definately will start to strenghen the core muscles in my back. As soon as my treatment is over going to research the best forms of back execersise. I have learnt not to be so complacent or to take general good health for granted! :friends:

this post shows how good hukd is - super people - really happy you a relatively pain free - hope it keeps working:thumbsup:

Miss MP, glad to hear you're well on the way to recovery, sort out your core muscles and you'll never look back! Mine recurred a couple of years after I'd fixed it due to a car accident, but a few seesions of physio sorted that out and I haven't looked back since.

Im so pleased for you i have had sciatica for about 3 months it is agony sometimes and im a fit 36 year old male. I have read your old thread and think i will buy a tens machine (pain relief) there is one in Lloyds pharmacy for £14.99 does anyone know if these are any good or of better or cheaper ones?

adamsxi;3025752

Im so pleased for you i have had sciatica for about 3 months it is agony … Im so pleased for you i have had sciatica for about 3 months it is agony sometimes and im a fit 36 year old male. I have read your old thread and think i will buy a tens machine (pain relief) there is one in Lloyds pharmacy for £14.99 does anyone know if these are any good or of better or cheaper ones?

I got mine several years ago from Boots. They're half price in there at the mo, I reckon this one will be best if you can afford the extra as it has 4 pads rather than 2:

boots.com/web…051

Requested this is moved to "Misc".
Post a comment
@
    Text