Groups

A Big Thank You To MrTimmington!!

So as many of you may have seen, i was looking for a boxed nintendo 64 console with golden eye, a couple of weeks ago, and thanks to MrTimmington i now have one.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to MrTimmington for all the help and generosity he has shown in finding and giving me an nintendo 64 console for free, and for all the effort he has put in looking for it in his huge shed in the snow.

On top of this i offered to pay the cost of postage which i was more than willing to pay however he told me it was not necessary.

I just wish the world had more generous people like him,

Please could you all give him some +rep for all his help and generosity.

Thank you MrTimmington

hotukdeals.com/ite…019

Please give him so +rep int his thread

9 Comments

Well done that man :thumbsup:

Just reading through that thread. He sounds like a right good fella!

Repped him for being so kind! Such a refreshing thing to see on here! :thumbsup:

did you see the vultures flock lol, cant stand that in threads drives me insane!!!!

Original Poster

Toybhoy;7542915

Just reading through that thread. He sounds like a right good … Just reading through that thread. He sounds like a right good fella!Repped him for being so kind! Such a refreshing thing to see on here! :thumbsup:

Agreed, :thumbsup:

Banned

Some nice people out there :thumbsup:

yes that was very nice of him and i will gladly rep him i must have missed this thread but i tell you something some people should be ashamed of themselves i think the word vulture comes to mind!

wulshaz;7543793

yes that was very nice of him and i will gladly rep him i must have … yes that was very nice of him and i will gladly rep him i must have missed this thread but i tell you something some people should be ashamed of themselves i think the word vulture comes to mind!

yes i agree see my earlier post:thumbsup:

Original Poster

wulshaz;7543793

yes that was very nice of him and i will gladly rep him i must have … yes that was very nice of him and i will gladly rep him i must have missed this thread but i tell you something some people should be ashamed of themselves i think the word vulture comes to mind!

agreed :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2854
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1120
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4412062
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764685

See more discussions