Found 27th Dec 2009
WELL! WHAT CAN I SAY BUT --- £500 THATS WHAT I'VE PROBABLY SAVED FROM THIS WEBSITE IN 2009

Sorry no its not a give away but a give backi, thanks hotdeals, as I sit here on Boxing day rather issed , - and look at all the pressies I got the kids this year some of which they wouldn't have got without hotdeal, - thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

whers the uk? :?

Supermod

People who call it Hotdeals really aggravate me.

Original Poster

t0mm;7338016

whers the uk? :?

Wheres the UK?

Well mate we've had sun deals (passwords & recomendations) X 2 in Devon, 1 X Weymouth, Travel Lodge with the dog @ £19 a night, an Xmas Spa for the missies just before Xmas at the Christmas Market in Birmingham for £30 in a Holiday Inn for 2 nights, we brought a Samsung 42"TV this year plus all the Xmas pressies but not before checking out the Hotdeals website - guess thats around a £500 saving -

Just wanted to say thanks - doesnt matter what you have saved - it cost nothing to say thanks :):)

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7338144

People who call it Hotdeals really aggravate me.

put hot deals in google and see what is comes up, for me its this site,

Does it really matter - just wanted to say thanks to you guys - wish I hadn't of bothered

Wirley;7338152

Wheres the UK?Well mate we've had sun deals (passwords & recomendations) … Wheres the UK?Well mate we've had sun deals (passwords & recomendations) X 2 in Devon, 1 X Weymouth, Travel Lodge with the dog @ £19 a night, an Xmas Spa for the missies just before Xmas at the Christmas Market in Birmingham for £30 in a Holiday Inn for 2 nights, we brought a Samsung 42"TV this year plus all the Xmas pressies but not before checking out the Hotdeals website - guess thats around a £500 saving - Just wanted to say thanks - doesnt matter what you have saved - it cost nothing to say thanks :):)

Brought?

Original Poster

odriscoll;7338186

Brought?

o god bought --- forget this site man

Wirley;7338198

o god bought --- forget this site man

Wirley;7338175

put hot deals in google and see what is comes up, for me its this site, … put hot deals in google and see what is comes up, for me its this site, Does it really matter - just wanted to say thanks to you guys - wish I hadn't of bothered

don't worry about the moaners mate, well said and hope we can all help each other out in 2010 with some great bargain :thumbsup:

They're just messing with you mate...

I'm sure this site had helped us all and will continue helping us for many times to come :thumbsup: :-D

Banned

Wirley;7338175

put hot deals in google and see what is comes up, for me its this site, … put hot deals in google and see what is comes up, for me its this site, Does it really matter - just wanted to say thanks to you guys - wish I hadn't of bothered

So if I put electrical store into fooled and currys comes up... That's it's new name? Your analogy makes no sense at all

it's hotukdeals

Banned

ps3 > xbox360

i love this site

dealsukhot

HDUK

hotdeals

saved me lots of money

hukd ftw

mod

Wirley;7338175

Ignore them - they are only messing
Glad HUKD has saved you money and made you and your kids Christmas that much cheaper

:thumbsup: Well said ! I saved a lot this year . :thumbsup:

i reely luf thees sit coz i savd lods o mooooneeee, beeg ip mooneysafengixpirt
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person634
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th22
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    4. Best place to buy a domain22

See more discussions