Expired

A bit chilly in Aberdeenshire and Inverness-1 hour ago

Top comments
Destard3 m ago

To be fair, I expect Scotland to look like that all year round.

I lived in Scotland for years and it doesn't always snow. I once got sunburnt.
24 Comments
Whoah, damn Westminster London types stealing your sun.
We're having heavy thundery snow showers here in Tyneside.
32608604-nZFQr.jpg
Sunshine here in thameswey
Snowing in Kent near the M25 Dartford Crossing.
Bye bye razors!
davewave33 m ago

Whoah, damn Westminster London types stealing your sun.

zzzzzzzz
No snow in Lanarkshire, had a bit last week though and more coming apparently.
Plenty of snow driving past Durham. just north of catterick great weather for ducks,
32609995-SBxNF.jpg
Destard3 m ago

I lived in Scotland for years and it doesn't always snow. I once got sunburnt.
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

I lived in Scotland for years and it doesn't always snow. I once got …I lived in Scotland for years and it doesn't always snow. I once got sunburnt.

Was that in a tanning salon in Dundee?
Destard18 m ago

haha i've been burnt in scotland too. It gets quite nice in some places.

Still rains a lot though.
Destard31 m ago

Glebe park in bo'ness actually. It was the summer of 76 and you could probably have got a tan in Greenland that year. It was a memorable occasion though, the next time I got sunburnt was when I went to Athens eight years later
CoeK13 m ago

haha i've been burnt in scotland too. It gets quite nice in some …haha i've been burnt in scotland too. It gets quite nice in some places.Still rains a lot though.

The rain keeps the midges at bay though
Uilleam171 h, 45 m ago

The one minute midgie challenge[Video]

Very familiar.
Was -1 outside Edinburgh yesterday but no snow We very rarely get any snow!
Ed
takethatfan197851 m ago

Was -1 outside Edinburgh yesterday but no snow We very rarely get any …Was -1 outside Edinburgh yesterday but no snow We very rarely get any snow!

Edinburgh never gets much snow does it? I think it is because it is in the east. I was at university there and in four years I can only remember a couple of really nasty snow falls. I was brought up in bo'ness which is hardly a million miles away and we got much more. My sister sent me a picture of the street outside her surgery in Stirling last week when it was cold. It was a white out. Down here in sunny tropical Yorkshire we have only had a few flurries today thank goodness.
We had hail for fifteen seconds last week and there was some frost yesterday. But it's been a 🌞 one today
MSK.33 m ago

We had hail for fifteen seconds last week and there was some frost …We had hail for fifteen seconds last week and there was some frost yesterday. But it's been a 🌞 one today

Cold here tonight, George went out the cat flap and 45 seconds later came hurtling back in again, tail was twice as thick (thank god for fur)
airfix36 m ago

Cold here tonight, George went out the cat flap and 45 seconds later came …Cold here tonight, George went out the cat flap and 45 seconds later came hurtling back in again, tail was twice as thick (thank god for fur)

Mine made a break for it too, he can't resist a change in the weather. I thought it would be too cold for him, normally he doesn't like cold paws. But he stayed out a while climbing. I think he's popped his knee he gave his leg a good shake so I hope it's righted itself and it's a one off.

I wish he had as much sense as George and came straight back in!
west coast is always much worse for midges and clegs than the east coast. Men wearing kilts at weddings on the west coast get eaten alive by them!!
fern3726 m ago

west coast is always much worse for midges and clegs than the east coast. …west coast is always much worse for midges and clegs than the east coast. Men wearing kilts at weddings on the west coast get eaten alive by them!!

Clegs ! I'd forgotten about Clegs. Those things are evil.
deleted1597344
Plenty of snow up here in Cumbria. Also managed to get stuck on the A68 earlier for a few hours.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions