A Bit of a Nip in the Water

Found 5th Aug 2017
Be careful taking a dip in open water in north Somerset, it might be a bit "nippy".

Or possibly "bitey bitey", if you are a fan of Tilly & Her Friends.

BBC News
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
This thread disappoints

31624439-sOmeL.jpg
14 Comments
See you later........?
In a while...........?

It's OK I'm closing the door on my way out
This thread disappoints

31624439-sOmeL.jpg
BBC news is tax payer funded fake news.

They won't show the boat loads of African migrants who thought the lake was the channel and went for it
New phone screen saver just to **** the wife off
Edited by moderator: "removed swear" 5th Aug 2017
fanpages6 h, 10 m ago

This thread disappoints[Image]

I suppose if you are going to get banned you might aswell go out in style.
g8spur7 h, 54 m ago

I suppose if you are going to get banned you might aswell go out in style.

No, this is the UK, bad language is censored, but you can show all the tits you like.

Now if this was the US, you would be allowed to show photos of beheaded or tortured people, but not show a nipple.

Just to add confusion though, this UK website is hosted on a US server, so I may well get the US smut censors and/or TheTrump after me now.
Edited by: "Gentle_Giant" 6th Aug 2017
Back to my original post.

I am hoping that this was a recently released, and now unwanted pet, rather than the offspring of one that has managed to survive the rather mild winter we had.

If not, the mummy could be quite peeved, and there may be other "nippy" waters around the area.

Of course, there is always the possibility that it escaped from a local handbag factory farm.
Gentle_Giant20 m ago

I am hoping that this was a recently released, and now unwanted pet, …I am hoping that this was a recently released, and now unwanted pet, rather than the offspring of one that has managed to survive the rather mild winter we had.

Perhaps Bristol is a popular holiday resort for crocodilians:

[ thesun.co.uk/arc…ow/ ]
So long as you don't bother them I'm sure you'd be alright, Alligators could probably easily survive in the UK as they can survive cold US winters etc.
fanpages6th Aug

Perhaps Bristol is a popular holiday resort for crocodilians:[ …Perhaps Bristol is a popular holiday resort for crocodilians:[ https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/277019/bristols-new-crocky-horror-show/ ]

The M5 through Bristol is a popular place to get rid of unwanted (*stolen??) puppies. I once spotted a van chucking puppies out of the sliding side door - under the wheels of a HGV.
shauneco6th Aug

So long as you don't bother them I'm sure you'd be alright, Alligators …So long as you don't bother them I'm sure you'd be alright, Alligators could probably easily survive in the UK as they can survive cold US winters etc.

According to my colleague who lives in FL, the secret is not feeding them which surprisingly does happen, he had a neighbour feeding a big gator at the edge of his land, the normal protocol is to shoot them but he paid for to be caught and shipped somewhere more remote.

He told me he never worries about gators but does about wild pig and panthers!.
Gentle_Giant3 h, 46 m ago

The M5 through Bristol is a popular place to get rid of unwanted …The M5 through Bristol is a popular place to get rid of unwanted (*stolen??) puppies. I once spotted a van chucking puppies out of the sliding side door - under the wheels of a HGV.

With reference to the image I posted above, two wanted puppies could be described as a nice pair o' Bristols.

Good breeders in that area, however, are difficult to find.
fanpages21 h, 9 m ago

With reference to the image I posted above, two wanted puppies could be …With reference to the image I posted above, two wanted puppies could be described as a nice pair o' Bristols.Good breeders in that area, however, are difficult to find.

Nice joke, but I was being serious; I once came across a line of what I think were Husky pups, squashed in a neat row down the middle lane of the Motorway, heading south, about 2 miles north of the bridge.
Gentle_Giant10 m ago

Nice joke, but I was being serious; I once came across a line of what I …Nice joke, but I was being serious; I once came across a line of what I think were Husky pups, squashed in a neat row down the middle lane of the Motorway, heading south, about 2 miles north of the bridge.

I didn't think you were not being serious.

I quick use of Google shows that there is a serious problem with illegal puppy farms in the area & Gumtree is regularly used to sell the animals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants