Groups
    EXPIRED

a bit of a weird one

does anyone know where I can get an Orange Boiler suit (jump suit/ overalls) for less than a tenner delivered?

lol a bit strange i know but its a fancy dress thing ;-)

12 Comments

Could try the following places

fancy dress shop
    ebay
    Builders merchants

I ended up picking one up at the local market on a stall that was selling work wear like boots etc as I was going as michael myers for a fancy dress and needed a blue boiler suit

[url]www.guantanamobay.com[/url] usually have some second hand ones.

Don't know about the postage costs though.

Original Poster

cheers guys ill check them out

greg_68

[url]www.guantanamobay.com[/url] usually have some second hand ones.Don't … [url]www.guantanamobay.com[/url] usually have some second hand ones.Don't know about the postage costs though.

:-D

You could try ]here and buy white and dye them orange. However, you will need to ask the makers first what the material is because some fabrics will not take the dye.
    You could ask ]here about the dye. (Hope you don't get Tangoed.:))

Original Poster

greg_68

[url]www.guantanamobay.com[/url] usually have some second hand ones.Don't … [url]www.guantanamobay.com[/url] usually have some second hand ones.Don't know about the postage costs though.

im not sure what that was suppose to be linking too but i really dont think you can buy boiler suits there :-(

ponk86

does anyone know where I can get an Orange Boiler suit (jump suit/ … does anyone know where I can get an Orange Boiler suit (jump suit/ overalls) for less than a tenner delivered?lol a bit strange i know but its a fancy dress thing ;-)

slipknot??;-)

ponk86

im not sure what that was suppose to be linking too but i really dont … im not sure what that was suppose to be linking too but i really dont think you can buy boiler suits there :-(

guantanomo bay is the prison where all the suspect terrorists are held.... in orange boiler suits.
    :-D quite clever

ponk86

im not sure what that was suppose to be linking too but i really dont … im not sure what that was suppose to be linking too but i really dont think you can buy boiler suits there :-(

Sorry it's not actually a link to anything I was just being plain old daft. Sorry couldn't help it.

Because of there association to Guantanamo Bay I'd be suprised if you can actually buy orange overalls now.

greg_68

Sorry it's not actually a link to anything I was just being plain old … Sorry it's not actually a link to anything I was just being plain old daft. Sorry couldn't help it.Because of there association to Guantanamo Bay I'd be suprised if you can actually buy orange overalls now.

[COLOR=olive]Lol! I went and had a look and the heading on the page is 'Welcome to Cuba!' - er, no thanks![/COLOR]

The weirdest thing is I made up that link but it does actually link to a site. I thought ponk was messing about when he said "I don't think they sell overalls".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions