Groups

A BIT OF FUN + I NEED A BIT OF HELP

i have Tom clancy's Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 on PC. not going to play it and just sitting here infront of me. (for PC and has a code on the back of the wallet with the code on it )

Also, i have this little problem of that my sister is getting married in a few months time and i want to get her a present of some sort.

SO - any1 who gives me a good present idea, i will pick 1 person at random this time tomorow and i will send them the game second class. seems fair...??

15 Comments

A car?

champagne and something for the man

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4341571

champagne and something for the man

na dont drink so nothing alcoholic

Original Poster

kyalion;4341550

A car?

already helping her to put a deposit down for a car she wants. thanks

Serenade her and the hubby with bagpipes. A priceless gift from the heart

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4341624

Serenade her and the hubby with bagpipes. A priceless gift from the heart

lol. might try it. but doubt it...

every1 who posts in this will be entered into a raffle for the game remember...

How much do you want to spend?

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]how's about a collectable? ie Me to You bears, you can get wedding ones, all occasions

then maybe you could buy then for birthdays, anniversary, christmas, easter etc etc

they do collectable ornaments or plush ones, photo frames, key rings, mugs..list goes on

online or in shops, clinton cards too

]http//ww…/29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Pandora charm with a charm that shows marriage?

Original Poster

wend;4341757

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]how's about a … [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]how's about a collectable? ie Me to You bears, you can get wedding ones, all occasionsthen maybe you could buy then for birthdays, anniversary, christmas, easter etc etcthey do collectable ornaments or plush ones, photo frames, key rings, mugs..list goes ononline or in shops, clinton cards too]http://www.sayitwithbears.co.uk/viewcategory/29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

i always take your comments seriously. never have you come out with anything irrelavent. thanks alot. liek this idea alot.

jbarnett;4341741

How much do you want to spend?

A t-shirt which reads "My brother is #1" ?

A phone/ ipod then in the calendar put all the important dates like "brother's birthday, remember to buy him lots of cool stuff"
    Then add songs, her faves, their wedding songs.
    And then add family pics?

Could get it engraved on the apple website too with a personal message?

Original Poster

1 day left. i will be posting the game out tomorow at Half past 1pm so you have until 11.30pm tomorow to give me some ideas and the draw for the game will be mde

RichKid10123;4359840

1 day left. i will be posting the game out tomorow at Half past 1pm so … 1 day left. i will be posting the game out tomorow at Half past 1pm so you have until 11.30pm tomorow to give me some ideas and the draw for the game will be mde

So who was the lucky winner?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions