A blonde was on vacation and driving through Darwin,

She desperately wanted to take home a pair of genuine crocodile shoes but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the 'no haggle on prices' attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then, maybe I'll just go
out and catch my own crocodile, so I can get a pair of shoes for free!"

The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, 'Little lady, just go and give it a try'!

The blonde headed out toward the river, determined to catch a crocodile!

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to the side of the bank where he spots the same young woman standing waist deep
in the murky water, shotgun in hand.

Just then, he spots a huge 3-metre croc swimming rapidly toward her.

With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and hauls it onto the slimy banks of the river. Lying nearby were seven more of the dead
creatures, all lying on their backs. The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement. The blonde struggled and flipped the croc
onto its back.

Rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration, she shouts out...

'Oh No. THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO'

8 Comments

thats awful.

:thumbsup: :giggle: nice one

thats funny

OMG, don't give up your day job!!!

that was pretty good!!

haha, thats funny! :thumbsup:

Takes me back to a cold day in Jan 2008 when someone started posting really useless jokes.:w00t:
Who could that have been?;-)

Reminds me of this one.

Two Scousers are on holiday in South Africa, hanging out on the riverbank. Suddenly a crocodile swims past with a bloke's head in its mouth.
Bloody ell Terry, did you see that fella?
I did Barry - and the flash git's got a LaCoste sleeping bag.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763878
    2. What an absolute disgrace2147
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"1928

See more discussions