"A cancer 'vaccine' is completely eliminating tumours in mice"

Found 14th Feb
Seems really promising. I wish the day comes that curing cancer would be as basic as treating a flu or cold.

"After injecting a combination of two immune boosters directly into solid mouse tumours, the research team said the vaccination eliminated all traces of the specifically targeted cancer from the animal's entire body — including metastases that were previously untreated."

Source
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
THERE'S NO PROFIT IN CURE, better to exploit people and have them dependent on your product for the rest of their lives.
Graham19795 h, 25 m ago

THERE'S NO PROFIT IN CURE, better to exploit people and have them …THERE'S NO PROFIT IN CURE, better to exploit people and have them dependent on your product for the rest of their lives.

I knew there would be one idiot to say this.
Not being one for sporting a tin foil hat but I suspect there has been a cure for some time or, at the very least a more effective treatment than what’s currently being offered. As said above there’s just too much money in long drawn out treatments – its all money, money, money especially in the states.
49 Comments
Encouraging.

Can you imagine the joy in the pharma community at the prospect of a solution to cancer. Hope it makes it all the way through trials.
Glad to hear it. Let's hope they can. Cure cancer in the years to come. It's a horrible disease.
Would be amazing if this can help cure the big bad.
THERE'S NO PROFIT IN CURE, better to exploit people and have them dependent on your product for the rest of their lives.
It already is as basic as treating a flu or cold.
Not being one for sporting a tin foil hat but I suspect there has been a cure for some time or, at the very least a more effective treatment than what’s currently being offered. As said above there’s just too much money in long drawn out treatments – its all money, money, money especially in the states.
freakstyler2 h, 9 m ago

Not being one for sporting a tin foil hat but I suspect there has been a …Not being one for sporting a tin foil hat but I suspect there has been a cure for some time or, at the very least a more effective treatment than what’s currently being offered. As said above there’s just too much money in long drawn out treatments – its all money, money, money especially in the states.

Which cancer do you think they have a cure for ?
You do know there's over 100 types of cancer ?
Graham19795 h, 25 m ago

THERE'S NO PROFIT IN CURE, better to exploit people and have them …THERE'S NO PROFIT IN CURE, better to exploit people and have them dependent on your product for the rest of their lives.

freakstyler5 h, 19 m ago

Not being one for sporting a tin foil hat but I suspect there has been a …Not being one for sporting a tin foil hat but I suspect there has been a cure for some time or, at the very least a more effective treatment than what’s currently being offered. As said above there’s just too much money in long drawn out treatments – its all money, money, money especially in the states.

If your suspicions of a coverup are not based on any evidence then you are sporting a tinfoil hat.
deleted800342
deleted5795914th Feb

Mice always get everything first!

Mice master race
All we now need is for a physicist to invent a new gene therapy to change us into mice.

I want to be a cat personally.
BarmyBulldog4 h, 30 m ago

What you think profit driven shareholder owned companies and corporations work in the interests of consumers, a cure for the big C would be the biggest product of all but you cure someone they're cured. Why not reduce its spread and growth keeping people on the drugs you've developed for the next 20 years is way more profitable.

You just got face slapped by an idiot, now jog along.
Graham19793 m ago

What you think profit driven shareholder owned companies and corporations …What you think profit driven shareholder owned companies and corporations work in the interests of consumers, a cure for the big C would be the biggest product of all but you cure someone they're cured. Why not reduce its spread and growth keeping people on the drugs you've developed for the next 20 years is way more profitable.You just got face slapped by an idiot, now jog along.

Is there people that really think a large company can keep this kind of secret?

Next you'll be telling me about the fake moon landings.
Graham19795 m ago

What you think profit driven shareholder owned companies and corporations …What you think profit driven shareholder owned companies and corporations work in the interests of consumers, a cure for the big C would be the biggest product of all but you cure someone they're cured. Why not reduce its spread and growth keeping people on the drugs you've developed for the next 20 years is way more profitable.You just got face slapped by an idiot, now jog along.

Shareholders get cancer. The doctors and scientists pioneering these treatments see loved ones torn down by cancers.

To think in the manner that you do requires one to ignore basic human decency, logic and compassion.... Plus a load of tinfoil.

If you genuinely believe doctor's and scientists who choose their profession to help people would conceal a cure for the biggest killer around... Well that goes beyond conspiracy theorist and into sociopath territory.
"After injecting a combination of two immune boosters directly into solid mouse tumours, the research team said the vaccination eliminated all traces of the specifically targeted cancer from the animal's entire body — including metastases that were previously untreated.”

The research team didn’t mention what happened to the healthy cells.

Theirs no profit in healthy or dead people.

Cancer research “let’s give the people some hope, they know we’ve been taking money off them for nearly the past 100 years and haven’t done and our CEO rakes in a whopping £250,000 a year even though it’s a charity”
Edited by: "jayonline85" 15th Feb
Good news, however there are far too many different types of cancer for there to be a cure all, still good news if trials go well.
Graham197928 m ago

Yeah because there isn't a laundry list of drugs that already cure diseases, there aren't already highly effective cancer treatments and "cures" (for some cancers).

Next time your Dr prescribes A CURE make sure you tell them big pharma want you to take something else instead.
jayonline8531 m ago

"After injecting a combination of two immune boosters directly into solid …"After injecting a combination of two immune boosters directly into solid mouse tumours, the research team said the vaccination eliminated all traces of the specifically targeted cancer from the animal's entire body — including metastases that were previously untreated.”The research team didn’t mention what happened to the healthy cells.Theirs no profit in healthy or dead people. Cancer research “let’s give the people some hope, they know we’ve been taking money off them for nearly the past 100 years and haven’t done and our CEO rakes in a whopping £250,000 a year even though it’s a charity”

They said it removed the specifically targeted cancer, which would imply it leaves the rest of the body alone, including any cancer not specifically targeted.

If you want to know more you should probably read the research paper rather than an article about the research.
@Graham1979 Consider the number of people that would have to involved in this conspiracy.

pbs.org/new…xes
Graham197912 h, 16 m ago

Think of all the money the BBC would get if everyone didn't die of cancer?
copperspock1 h, 32 m ago

@Graham1979 Consider the number of people that would have to involved in …@Graham1979 Consider the number of people that would have to involved in this conspiracy.https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/math-formula-charts-the-lifespan-of-hoaxes

you can cure one type of cancer but then it can mutilate and become then ba different type, it's hard to fight genetic dna
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals3 h, 50 m ago

Shareholders get cancer. The doctors and scientists pioneering these …Shareholders get cancer. The doctors and scientists pioneering these treatments see loved ones torn down by cancers. To think in the manner that you do requires one to ignore basic human decency, logic and compassion.... Plus a load of tinfoil. If you genuinely believe doctor's and scientists who choose their profession to help people would conceal a cure for the biggest killer around... Well that goes beyond conspiracy theorist and into sociopath territory.

Very true, but it's no surprise people think that way in a society where money is everything, and of course the public constantly see underhanded nonsense from government about making things better when in fact it's about selling something off to their friends (preferred bidders), and generally making the rich richer and the poor poorer.
jonmarz8946 m ago

you can cure one type of cancer but then it can mutilate and become then …you can cure one type of cancer but then it can mutilate and become then ba different type, it's hard to fight genetic dna

In English?
I heard that there is a no chance of eliminating cancer. Its part of cell structure and part of us. Built in to cells.. Better treatments are possible though.. No idea if true though. Just want I heard on BBC radio show
Edited by: "wayners" 15th Feb
wayners3 m ago

I heard that there is a no chance of eliminating cancer. Its part of cell …I heard that there is a no chance of eliminating cancer. Its part of cell structure and part of us. Built in to cells.. Better treatments are possible though.. No idea if true though. Just want I heard on BBC radio show

Well if it was on the BBC it must be true. No idea why all these professors keep wasting their time on it.
splatsplatsplat2 h, 7 m ago

Think of all the money the BBC would get if everyone didn't die of cancer? …Think of all the money the BBC would get if everyone didn't die of cancer?

Think of all the extra kids for them!
CoeK26 m ago

Well if it was on the BBC it must be true. No idea why all these …Well if it was on the BBC it must be true. No idea why all these professors keep wasting their time on it.

Was a professor talking about it. Said there are so many different types plus it's in our dna however, some cancers are more treatable than others. Maybe one day he will be proven wrong.. Let's hope
Graham197910 m ago

Think of all the extra kids for them!

Only you would think of that
I think detecting cancer early is probably key, I think most cancers are potentially curable if targeted at an early stage.
wayners41 m ago

Was a professor talking about it. Said there are so many different types …Was a professor talking about it. Said there are so many different types plus it's in our dna however, some cancers are more treatable than others. Maybe one day he will be proven wrong.. Let's hope

He is right in that cancer-causing cells are inherent in human DNA. Every single human being will develop cancer, if something else hasn't already killed them. Ever improving detection and screening will help ensure current and future treatment options are optimised.
Cancer was virtually unheard of until the industrial revolution.
Everyone has a form of cancer at any time, it is their immune system keeping these cells in check. Hence why most new trreatments are going down the road of targeted T cell therapy, CAR T Cells etc...
123thisisme5 m ago

You sure about that?
CoeK4 m ago

You sure about that?

Yes, I was reading some research on it about 12 months ago.
123thisisme34 s ago

Yes, I was reading some research on it about 12 months ago.

Out of interest do you know why it is called cancer?
CoeK1 m ago

Out of interest do you know why it is called cancer?

Never thought about it, enlighten me please.
123thisisme14 m ago

I take it you are being facetious rather than genuine. People died at ages before cancer developed, or without accurate diagnosis.
123thisisme2 m ago

Never thought about it, enlighten me please.

Ancient greek, a guy called Hippocrates used the word karkinos, i've no doubt you have heard of him.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants