A Cats Tale..

I have 2 cats; Kamikaze Cat (AKA Harry) who jumps of roofs, squeezes through impossibly small spaces and plays chicken with oncoming traffic, and Sleepy Cat (AKA Monty) whowell sleeps!
Over Christmas we noticed Kamikaze Cats tail looked a little odd. On further investigation it looked like he may have trapped the last inch or so in something. The fur was missing in a ring around the tail, followed by a pom pom of fur on the end. He didnt seem bothered and the wound was dry.
Tonight I notice something on the floor in the hall, so bend down to pick up this strange object which looks suspiciously like a furry pom pom??
Called Kamikaze Cat and yup.its the end off his tail. EEEEWWWW!!

13 Comments

EeeeKK!!! :w00t::w00t:

Can't you try and stick it back on with superglue?

My cat lost a toe, It seem to have grown back

OMG???? Thats weird!!

By the way can I see the remains? my cat wants to see

Original Poster

deek72;7438066

EeeeKK!!! :w00t::w00t:Can't you try and stick it back on with superglue?

good suggestion...............................I may give it a miss though :w00t:

Original Poster

killerof8;7438090

By the way can I see the remains? my cat wants to see

that is just wrong!

nat66;7438111

that is just wrong!

It's not. We need to see it I'm afraid.

my cat had to have half its tail amputated as it got bitten by a fox we think, had the rest of the stump in plaster for a few weeks, was soooooo funny bless, now its had a stump of a tail for 6 ish years, and instead of it flowing from side to side, it just flops! All adds to the character of the poor cat though

Original Poster

deek72;7438140

It's not. We need to see it I'm afraid.

Hubby chucked it in the dustbin in disgust! I can provide photographic evidence of pom pom less tail but I guess thats not gonna quite hit the mark :w00t:

Original Poster

asayer;7438180

my cat had to have half its tail amputated as it got bitten by a fox we … my cat had to have half its tail amputated as it got bitten by a fox we think, had the rest of the stump in plaster for a few weeks, was soooooo funny bless, now its had a stump of a tail for 6 ish years, and instead of it flowing from side to side, it just flops! All adds to the character of the poor cat though

Ah bless! At least Harry's was only the last inch or two, so he still looks relatively 'tailed'

Agghh no..... My cat fractured her tail in a doorway and I picked up what I though was fluff too...was also the end of her tail...she now only has 6 inches but it doesn't seem to bother her.

When I was a kid I managed to trap my cat's tail in the door, taking off a couple of inches of fur. It was a really bad accident, but the cat was OK, it cost a bomb in vets bills though having the tail put right.

nat66;7438642

Hubby chucked it in the dustbin in disgust! I can provide photographic … Hubby chucked it in the dustbin in disgust! I can provide photographic evidence of pom pom less tail but I guess thats not gonna quite hit the mark :w00t:

lol, hope moggy's ok. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846065
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions