A Cheap phone to use the Wuntu app?

Found 1st Mar
So with all the good wuntu freebies recently I am thinking of buying a cheap phone and using a PAYG 3 sim for wuntu. Any ideas of a phone that’s price would make doing this feesable? Or is this a waste of time?

I estimate £30+ for a phone would mean the savings would be small if not none.
Community Updates
AskPhonesSoftware & Apps
5 Comments
what phone do you have, as long as its unlocked you can use it, get a three free data sim in it, activate the sim as per the instructions on the sim dont just put it in though, then download the wuntu app and activate it. take out the three sim and use your normal sim or wifi to get the offers

three.co.uk/Fre…der
Edited by: "eslick" 1st Mar
eslick53 m ago

what phone do you have, as long as its unlocked you can use it, get a …what phone do you have, as long as its unlocked you can use it, get a three free data sim in it, activate the sim as per the instructions on the sim dont just put it in though, then download the wuntu app and activate it. take out the three sim and use your normal sim or wifi to get the offershttps://www.three.co.uk/Free_SIM_MBB/Order

If I could use the app with a Vodafone sim then I might just do that, thanks! Edit - your right, best way to do to, cheers.
Edited by: "thecourteeners" 1st Mar
Don’t need a new phone use existing one . If not unlocked then get it unlocked works out cheaper and better.
thecourteeners3 m ago

If I could use the app with a Vodafone sim then I might just do that, …If I could use the app with a Vodafone sim then I might just do that, thanks!

yep, we have unlocked phones and use our Virgin sims and wifi to get the offers, no issues
What can those do who want 2 sims for wuntu? I have download it on 3 mobiles already but we are a family of 4
Edited by: "Misslovely" 2nd Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants