Groups
    EXPIRED

A Cheap Tumble Dryer?

As the title really, my tumble dryer needs replacing, i want the cheapest deal possible, with delivery.
    Also if they collect my old one that would be a super bonus!!

TIA

5 Comments

I get staff discount for Bosch , Siemens and Samsung white goods. Where do you need delivery?

Original Poster

I'm in Wembley mate so NW London, it would be amazing if you could sort me out a deal!! But maybe milton keynes is too far?

Cheers

There was a £15 John Lewis voucher floating around which I used to get a £139 model for £124. Free weekend delivery, and all JL stuff comes with a three year warranty - if you get a really cheap one you run the risk of needing another next year!

llcoolam;2087726

I'm in Wembley mate so NW London, it would be amazing if you could sort … I'm in Wembley mate so NW London, it would be amazing if you could sort me out a deal!! But maybe milton keynes is too far?Cheers

Let me know which model you require and I will ask for a quote included delivery (which should be free but no installation or collection)

siemensappliances.co.uk/?29…922

boschappliances.co.uk/bos…htm

apparently Samsung don't make tumble dryers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat816
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407242
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498
      4. What would be HELL to you?3358

See more discussions