Groups

A cheeky ask for Disney rewards codes, please

Has anyone got any spare codes please?

I've just seen a locket on the rewards but i'm 300 points short. I would love to get this for my 6 year old niece, who lost her dad in Jan and give it to her with a picture of him in.

Thank you.

6 Comments

Have you done these?

Link

Original Poster

RosieWoo

Have you done these?Link

Thank you 50 points closer

The annoying thing is i plan to buy a few films in the next BOGOF but i know reward presents can run out quickly

What products do you get Disney rewards points with?

supermod

leilahfun, I've had a couple of codes sitting unused since christmas - one from a Disney Epic Mickey Wii Game and one from a Disney Beauty and the Beast BluRay - one voucher has 2 codes on the front and one a code on the front and barcode on the back but they both say 'unlock a world of magic with disney rewards' etc on them. If you can use them drop me a pm and I'll copy the codes back to you in the reply, not a clue how many points they'll be though
    Edited by: "sigma" 22nd Mar 2011

Original Poster

simone10

DVD's , some consol games and cd's i believe

sigma

leilahfun, I've had a couple of codes sitting unused since christmas - … leilahfun, I've had a couple of codes sitting unused since christmas - one from a Disney Epic Mickey Wii Game and one from a Disney Beauty and the Beast BluRay - one voucher has 2 codes on the front and one a code on the front and barcode on the back but they both say 'unlock a world of magic with disney rewards' etc on them. If you can use them drop me a pm and I'll copy the codes back to you in the reply, not a clue how many points they'll be though

Thank you sigma thats very kind i have pm'd you

simone10

Or 350 points when spending £35 at The Disney Store
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions