A christmas wish

Found 20th Nov 2017
if yiu could have anything for just this special day of the year what would it be - for me ? well they do say what you wish for wish it for everyone else as well . .. so whatever u want i want it too

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

To have my grandparents back even if just for the day, we could have dinner and just talk, what I wouldn't give for a hug from them

1. I wish people would be less aggressive on here.
2. I wish I had the ability to punch some people on the nose through the Internet.
3, I wish for World Peace.
4. I wish you all have a Merry Christmas, except those referred to in wish 2.

tryn2help17 m ago

Fanpages is rubbing off on you, deeky, but you're quite correct.

Is he?

Enough support for my 2 disabled parents so I don't have to quit my job in order to care for them full time.

Plus an HTC vive would be nice I guess..
66 Comments

I don't know what yiu wants or u, but I want my ex to stop being self destructive, stop making our lives a misery and to just come back to his senses and come back home and be normal. Or as our son would say stop acting like a dick.

I would also like a campervan.

A goat.

Segata-Sanshiro45 m ago

I don't know what yiu wants or u, but I want my ex to stop being self …I don't know what yiu wants or u, but I want my ex to stop being self destructive, stop making our lives a misery and to just come back to his senses and come back home and be normal. Or as our son would say stop acting like a dick.

Aww
Segata-Sanshiro45 m ago

I would also like a campervan.

Oh

I would like my wife, kids and myself to be full of the peace of Jesus now and forever.

To have my grandparents back even if just for the day, we could have dinner and just talk, what I wouldn't give for a hug from them

A major blaze at BBC HQ!

For one day ~ No man, woman , child or animal to feel misery of any kind. For each living thing to truly feel love in their hearts, compassion and the infinite connection we all share. To further wish that the feelings last. xox
Edited by: "Zixxxx" 20th Nov 2017

Zixxxx39 m ago

For one day ~ No man, woman , child or animal to feel misery of any kind. …For one day ~ No man, woman , child or animal to feel misery of any kind. For each living thing to truly feel love in their hearts, compassion and the infinite connection we all share. To further wish that the feelings last. xox

Boxing day would be a huge disappointment for everyone though

dataload4 h, 29 m ago

I asked for the feeling to last....fingers crossed. xox
Edited by: "Zixxxx" 21st Nov 2017

Zixxxx25 m ago

I asked for that feeling to last....fingers crossed. xox

I hope the Christmas Turkey feels the love as it gets its head lobbed off and plucked.

Solitude.

Graham19792 h, 12 m ago

I hope the Christmas Turkey feels the love as it gets its head lobbed off …I hope the Christmas Turkey feels the love as it gets its head lobbed off and plucked.

It probably has 'felt the love' if it's from Norfolk.

1. I wish people would be less aggressive on here.
2. I wish I had the ability to punch some people on the nose through the Internet.
3, I wish for World Peace.
4. I wish you all have a Merry Christmas, except those referred to in wish 2.

Graham19794 h, 41 m ago

I hope the Christmas Turkey feels the love as it gets its head lobbed off …I hope the Christmas Turkey feels the love as it gets its head lobbed off and plucked.

Thank you for the perspective, but I won't be eating turkey on Christmas day.

Please don't side line my wish for a day free from misery.
Edited by: "Zixxxx" 21st Nov 2017

Predikuesi2 h, 46 m ago

1. I wish people would be less aggressive on here.2. I wish I had the …1. I wish people would be less aggressive on here.2. I wish I had the ability to punch some people on the nose through the Internet.3.

Oxymoron

32492905-iecSc.jpg

Pure self indulgence, yes. But I'd like some chips with my christmas dinner.

dataload8 h, 26 m ago

Aww, the boxing day hunt you mean? Let's go out and rip a wild animal to bits ..

Just like every year I want my MIL to make me her 'special trifle' just for me.

My wish is that everyone else doesn't get their wish. Cause i'm the grinch.

Not really, i would probably wish for snow tbh because i actually love Christmas.

airfix1 h, 38 m ago

Aww, the boxing day hunt you mean? Let's go out and rip a wild animal to …Aww, the boxing day hunt you mean? Let's go out and rip a wild animal to bits ..

no..?

I'm very much against posh people on horses chasing foxes but each to their own

we actually have one living in the garden and I quite often feed it pork pies..
Edited by: "dataload" 21st Nov 2017

buddhabelly2 h, 3 m ago

Pure self indulgence, yes. But I'd like some chips with my christmas …Pure self indulgence, yes. But I'd like some chips with my christmas dinner.

Is that why you're called buddhabelly?
I love chips too, and they're part of the reason I've got a bit of a belly.
Not quite the same, but you could always try sweet potatoes for a slightly healthier option.

Stuff it, just have the chips, bb, it's Christmas just once a year, you're entitled to have chips on Christmas.

deeky27 m ago

That's not an oxymoron.

tryn2help17 m ago

Is he?

Enough support for my 2 disabled parents so I don't have to quit my job in order to care for them full time.

Plus an HTC vive would be nice I guess..

deeky20 m ago

Is he?

dataload1 h, 19 m ago

no..?I'm very much against posh people on horses chasing foxes but each to …no..?I'm very much against posh people on horses chasing foxes but each to their ownwe actually have one living in the garden and I quite often feed it pork pies..

A pork pie loving posh person on a horse living in the garden. That is my wish for Sweettooth and all Miscers this Christmas.

tryn2help13 h, 12 m ago

I would like my wife, kids and myself to be full of the peace of Jesus now …I would like my wife, kids and myself to be full of the peace of Jesus now and forever.

Amen brother

Saturn4 m ago

A pork pie loving posh person on a horse living in the garden. That is my …A pork pie loving posh person on a horse living in the garden. That is my wish for Sweettooth and all Miscers this Christmas.

mine is slightly ungrateful, as it asks for ketchup too sometimes

deeky2 h, 28 m ago

That's not an oxymoron.

What is it then?

I wish everyone in the world had a good life and not struggle for food or a comfortable living.

It is sad to see so many people struggle to have a decent standard of living even though they work very hard, and to see so many people risk their lives just to get into the UK to improve their standard of living, which they can not get in their own country.

If it was me, I would let everyone in, but they would have to be hard working. In exchange, I would chuck everyone out who are lazy bums and don't pull their weight.

mutley120 m ago

. In exchange, I would chuck everyone out who are lazy bums and don't …. In exchange, I would chuck everyone out who are lazy bums and don't pull their weight.

mutley120 m ago

. In exchange, I would chuck everyone out who are lazy bums and don't …. In exchange, I would chuck everyone out who are lazy bums and don't pull their weight.

Misc would be quiet with only me here

tryn2help2 h, 40 m ago

Is that why you're called buddhabelly? I love chips too, and they're part …Is that why you're called buddhabelly? I love chips too, and they're part of the reason I've got a bit of a belly.Not quite the same, but you could always try sweet potatoes for a slightly healthier option.Stuff it, just have the chips, bb, it's Christmas just once a year, you're entitled to have chips on Christmas.

What's all this about "sweet potatoes". They are an abomination

mutley159 m ago

I wish everyone in the world had a good life and not struggle for food or …I wish everyone in the world had a good life and not struggle for food or a comfortable living.It is sad to see so many people struggle to have a decent standard of living even though they work very hard, and to see so many people risk their lives just to get into the UK to improve their standard of living, which they can not get in their own country.If it was me, I would let everyone in, but they would have to be hard working. In exchange, I would chuck everyone out who are lazy bums and don't pull their weight.

Thankfully you are no where near any sort of political influence.

airfix6 h, 4 m ago

Aww, the boxing day hunt you mean? Let's go out and rip a wild animal to …Aww, the boxing day hunt you mean? Let's go out and rip a wild animal to bits ..

I thought you were on about the boxing day sales!

Zixxxx10 h, 9 m ago

Thank you for the perspective, but I won't be eating turkey on Christmas …Thank you for the perspective, but I won't be eating turkey on Christmas day.Please don't side line my wish for a day free from misery.

Your wish for a day free from misery has been OFFICIALLY SIDE LINED!

Graham19791 h, 28 m ago

Your wish for a day free from misery has been OFFICIALLY SIDE LINED!

I wish for a misery free day more than ever for YOU, Graham1979. As you need it MOST xox
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants