Expired

A comfortable computer chair

Found 5th Aug 2009
I need an adjustable chair to use at my computer considering all I have is a falling apart foldaway one that is making my bum ache

5 Comments

Get yourself to costco bud. My chair from there is really well made and so comfortable I got the same one for in my work. Costs about £60 and you can sit on it in the shop.

Original Poster

Thanks ill give costco a check and i think ill avoid the wooden chair, I did say "comfortable" not something that will probably flatten my ass and fill with splinters

Fiori;5940061

Thanks ill give costco a check and i think ill avoid the wooden chair, I … Thanks ill give costco a check and i think ill avoid the wooden chair, I did say "comfortable" not something that will probably flatten my ass and fill with splinters

sibeer leans back in his costco chair and is pleased with a job well done :-D

Fiori;5940061

Thanks ill give costco a check and i think ill avoid the wooden chair, I … Thanks ill give costco a check and i think ill avoid the wooden chair, I did say "comfortable" not something that will probably flatten my ass and fill with splinters

Yeah it doesn't look comfortable does it ,:giggle:: it says it is though you probably want a soft cushioned one:w00t:

What about this one
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions