Groups

A Corker

Little Tony was 9 years old and was staying with his grandmother for a few days.

He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her,

'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'

She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called sexual intercourse, darling.'

Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily,

'Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse. It's called Bunk Beds.

And Jimmy's mum wants to talk to you.'

8 Comments

bless

lol :w00t:

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]spammed - please use the bad joke thread provided in future. thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6645778

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]spammed - please use the … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]spammed - please use the bad joke thread provided in future. thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Spammed?
    You going on holiday again?

Banned

skusey;6645812

:)Spammed?You going on holiday again?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Individual bad joke threads are a disease like the coke zone points and orange wednesdays code threads,

I spam all threads like this and direct them an existing. I do it because I'm very popular and people respect my views. if a moderator tells me I am incorrectly spamming (and I'm sure they won't), I will immediately stop.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6646680

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Individual bad joke … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Individual bad joke threads are a disease like the coke zone points and orange wednesdays code threads,I spam all threads like this and direct them an existing. I do it because I'm very popular and people respect my views. if a moderator tells me I am incorrectly spamming (and I'm sure they won't), I will immediately stop.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ok BG, whatever.:)

.......................and this still exists

skusey...two funny joke threads in a row and neither because of the jokes.....

lolzer

Original Poster

bazzaric;6648101

skusey...two funny joke threads in a row and neither because of the … skusey...two funny joke threads in a row and neither because of the jokes.....lolzer

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764307
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions