A day makes a big difference with coronavirus - what a coincidence!

Posted 25th FebEdited by:"splender"
Yesterday, addressing a press conference to tell people not to panic and fear, that outbreak is less than that feared and alleged, while sweating, but was super calm. Deputy Health Minister of Iran (left), another government PR man (right).

Today, he's confirmed to be positive for coronavirus!

Reminds me of "Don't panic, I am in charge":-
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
splender25/02/2020 18:03

You can say that again, I have been looking out for deals on …You can say that again, I have been looking out for deals on bullet/knife-proof vests too.

I wish someone would post a deal for a hazmat.
12 Comments
Predikuesi25/02/2020 17:44

You can say that again, I have been looking out for deals on bullet/knife-proof vests too.

You can say that again, I have been looking out for deals on …You can say that again, I have been looking out for deals on bullet/knife-proof vests too.

I didn't not even ask! Thanks Mods, that guy was so rude with a lady's item.
Predikuesi25/02/2020 18:08

Here you go. NBC SUIT . Just need a respirator.

(They are most uncomfortable - you are guaranteed to lose weight ).
Someone has been delivered an especially strong dose.

AliExpress sells bullet proof and knife proof vests some look just like a shirt. But it will cost you !
Oh no, is it deja vu?!

Yesterday
, the Pope

Today, his appointments are cancelled.
Halfaudio26/02/2020 10:21

AliExpress sells bullet proof and knife proof vests some look just like a …AliExpress sells bullet proof and knife proof vests some look just like a shirt. But it will cost you !

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, bought myself 2 different pairs of slash-proof gloves (different sellers and different styles) for work use, neither pair lived up to their claims (tested with a mildly sharp life before using them where they could be needed and vital) wasn't even a particularly sharp knife either.
harlzter28/02/2020 18:22

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, bought myself 2 different pairs of …Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, bought myself 2 different pairs of slash-proof gloves (different sellers and different styles) for work use, neither pair lived up to their claims (tested with a mildly sharp life before using them where they could be needed and vital) wasn't even a particularly sharp knife either.

Your most likely right but still they had good reviews and cost from 400£ and up depending on the steel thickness and size
Halfaudio29/02/2020 01:50

Your most likely right but still they had good reviews and cost from 400£ …Your most likely right but still they had good reviews and cost from 400£ and up depending on the steel thickness and size

For a stab vest I got mine police surplus, and anti slash gloves from good old Screwfix.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants