A decent laptop?

Found 27th MayEdited by:"cbstar"
Anyone recommend a good laptop?

Mainly need it for Microsoft office programs, photoshop and maybe football manager. More for other two than gaming tho.

Any tips, recommendations. Be appreciated. What's cheapest price that run programs with ease?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Not many ‘good’ laptops out there for £300, that is quite a low budget.
Forget price what should aim for to run programs smoothly?
Look for i5 8th generation or i7 8th generation, they are double the speed of anything 7th generation.
Try to aim for anything with a ssd as it will increase your boot time etc.
If you have the money go for the hd resolution, but that would be purely asthetical and would not affect laptop performance.
I don't know much about graphics cards This is my limited knowledge on laptops
Thank you Sazal. I was hoping get one for around £300 guess looking more like £500 range?
sazal7 h, 11 m ago

Look for i5 8th generation or i7 8th generation, they are double the speed …Look for i5 8th generation or i7 8th generation, they are double the speed of anything 7th generation.

That would be nice
I tend to look on the deal section then read comments from those in the know as to whether the laptop is good. Everything seems a lot more expensive since brexit, so you are looking at just below £500 for a decent new laptop.
Quad core cpu, 8gb ram, 1080p screen, ssd as hard drive. All of these specs and your looking at a decent laptop for your needs. Just have to keep eye out on deals on here. Can be done for £350 though in my opinion. Your gonna end up with onboard intel igpu at this price though so check if football manager needs more than that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants