Groups
    EXPIRED

A DECENT MOBILE FOR £150 ON THE HIGH STREET.

I NEED TO GET A MOBILE FOR ABOUT £150 ON PAY AS YOU GO, AND I WANT TO GET IT ON THE HIGH STREET AS I HAVE HAD SOME BAD EXPERIENCES WHILE PURCHASING MOBILES ON THE INTERNET. NOT TOO FUSSED ABOUT THE NETWORK BUT ORANGE IS IDEAL. REP GIVEN FOR ALL ANSWERS.

6 Comments

Hands down the toshiba tg01 for £149.99 instore from orange (reduced from £400) - it has its problems versus other £400 phones, but is a steal for £150, and you can upgrade away most of the issues..

if you want a smaller touchscreen the Samsung genio is great.

If you want a candybar, the Nokia 6700 classic is great.

justingalore;7508594

Hands down the toshiba tg01 for £149.99 instore from orange (reduced from … Hands down the toshiba tg01 for £149.99 instore from orange (reduced from £400) - it has its problems versus other £400 phones, but is a steal for £150, and you can upgrade away most of the issues..

+1

Original Poster

How would you compare the toshiba to the tmobile pulse?

I think that te Trust is better reviewed, e.g:
    trustedreviews.com/mob…/p1

But with the Trust you are getting a £200 phone, the TG01 was badly reviewed, but you would be getting a much more expensive device:
    trustedreviews.com/mob…/p1

Also I think a number of the TG01's problems have been ironed out, it now ships with a never version of Windows mobile.

Original Poster

Thanks for your advice i really appreciate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions