Expired

A different amount came from my bank then paid

Found 13th Dec 2015
Ordered two cards for my 3ds xl total of £144 + £2 delivery = £146 one transaction has came out of my bank from

INT'L
HONGPINGFUSHI
BEIJING
£164.73

I am hoping this is the two 3ds cards so thats a £18.73 pound difference from the original order but on there site it was claimed

****** will be in stock about 15th Dec,2015
****** Plus will release very soon, customers can place pre-orders now - 2015/12/01

Buy****** from ****** UK official reseller, fast and safe shipping, no taxes!

So wondering why would they charge me more and is their anything I can do about it? I have emailed this site with no reply maybe because its the weekend they have no contact number and I paid by debit card.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
How do you expect anyone to respond when you haven't linked to the website?
It may be that they have rounded the amount to the lowest whole number and then added the tax onto that - I have seen similar done on ebay from overseas sellers who are part of the prepay the tax schemes - so the price quoted might have been exluding whatever tax they are required to pay - but that is all just a guess of course
ceres

How do you expect anyone to respond when you haven't linked to the … How do you expect anyone to respond when you haven't linked to the website?

Because the information you need is there and not sure if I can link the site
Edited by: "Dizy" 13th Dec 2015
Dizy

[quote=ceres] How do you expect anyone to respond when you haven't linked … [quote=ceres] How do you expect anyone to respond when you haven't linked to the website?

Because the information you need is there and not sure if I can link the site

I think discussion of those cards is banned on here!
Edited by moderator: "banned linkage removed" 13th Dec 2015
Dizy

Because the information you need is there

No it's not. And for that comment, I'm out. Good luck.
oooooooo - now I see the link - I'm out as well
Karma.
Thread closed

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants