Expired

A fairly large umbrella??

10 replies
Found 9th Nov 2008
I'm looking for an Umbrella. Preferably a walking height one with a nice span.

Not sure where to buy from, as it's a more confusing market than you'd imagine once you start looking online ("double canvas umbrellas"?).

Anyway, I'm kinda torn between these few at the moment:

thesportshq.com/izz…spx
thesportshq.com/con…spx
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
argos.co.uk/sta…htm (Don't think there's stock in my local area).

ANY TIPS? :-)

1. Ask
  2. Umbrella
10 Comments

Original Poster

dmh77;3410932

Have you had a look at these? … Have you had a look at these? http://www.sportsdirect.com/product.asp?pf_id=870005&sfile=1&name=umbrella&user_search=1&filter_cat=CYSGLFACC:)

Ooh, any idea of the size? I like the Dunlop ones... I might buy two if I don't spot anything better!!

Rep given.

duckmagicuk2;3410941

Ooh, any idea of the size? I like the Dunlop ones... I might buy two if I … Ooh, any idea of the size? I like the Dunlop ones... I might buy two if I don't spot anything better!! :)Rep given.

I have a couple of them... don't know what the actual sizes are, but they are golf umbrellas... pretty big!! :thumbsup:

( sorry... I'm indoors... bad luck to open them up to measure! :oops:)

Banned

i am surprised at how many umbrella websites there are lol

dmh77;3410950

I have a couple of them... don't know what the actual sizes are, but they … I have a couple of them... don't know what the actual sizes are, but they are golf umbrellas... pretty big!! :thumbsup:( sorry... I'm indoors... bad luck to open them up to measure! :oops:)

It's bad luck to have it open over your head indoors. Sure, people put open umbrellas in the bath to dry off without going musty.

dmh77;3410950

I have a couple of them... don't know what the actual sizes are, but they … I have a couple of them... don't know what the actual sizes are, but they are golf umbrellas... pretty big!! :thumbsup:( sorry... I'm indoors... bad luck to open them up to measure! :oops:)

they are really sturdy-we have them in the cars-they cover two people well although they are large when folded!

Original Poster

louloo;3412032

they are really sturdy-we have them in the cars-they cover two people … they are really sturdy-we have them in the cars-they cover two people well although they are large when folded!

Thanks for the feedback on these, I'm going to buy a couple. Rep to all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions