Groups

A favour to ask in support of Breast Cancer...

A favour to ask, it only takes a minute....

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exc hange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite..com/

14 Comments

Done, i will keep popping back and clicking. Good cause

This is the American site, We see none of this over here.

done:thumbsup:

BlondeBella;4564570

This is the American site, We see none of this over here.

Thanks, I pointed this out in the last post like this and like a div forgot this time.

ooh mine says cant display the page
    will try again later though

michelleleemoo;4564579

Thanks, I pointed this out in the last post like this and like a div … Thanks, I pointed this out in the last post like this and like a div forgot this time.

Your still helping people, it was just to make people aware its not for the UK.

BlondeBella;4564592

Your still helping people, it was just to make people aware its not for … Your still helping people, it was just to make people aware its not for the UK.

True. Is there not a uk one though?

michelleleemoo;4564607

Not one that does this there is one that accepts money sonations but thats it.

]http//ww…rg/

done it:-D

done :thumbsup:

I do not believe that these sorts of threads are allowed on HUKD.

michelleleemoo;4564607

No because all mammograms free in UK and to underpriveledged in USA by the way.

There is no system for this and I don't believe any woman benefits. Seems no harm though, if it makes you feel better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update711
      2. love affairs1222
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1621

See more discussions