Groups
    EXPIRED

A few bedroom drawers, £577! :O (would like cheaper)

Hey guys,

I went into Harveys yesterday and found some really nice cabinets for the bedroom, a couple of these for either side of the bed:

(2 x £149) harveysfurniture.co.uk/pro…spx

and one of these to go over the other side, for the TV:

(1 x £279) harveysfurniture.co.uk/pro…spx

Now they look quite nice, so I'm after something similar, but I'm wondering if they're a bit over-priced? I mean surely I could get something similar for a lot cheaper than that?

Any suggestions would be great for a fairly decent quality drawers at a good price would be fantastic. I checked Ikea but they had nothing at all similar

Thanks

8 Comments

Banned

Looks like a rip off to me and harveys were on Watchdog last week. Im an Ikea girl :-)

Original Poster

Thanks, I did have a look on their website but couldn't really see anything even close to being like it unfortunately! Think it's worth me going to the store (probably a 2 hour round trip!) in the hope they'd have something a bit different to the website? Or is everything already on there?

Banned

I think everythings already on there am afraid!

Just found this, not sure if its any good? uk.ebid.net/for…ase

Original Poster

Looks pretty nice that, thank you! (rep'd!) - something like that would instantly be a decent and considerable saving of £200 too! :O

Winslow Wide 2 Drawer Bedside Cabinet - £33.75 @ ]Sainsbury's.

Brandon 4 Drawer Wide Chest, Walnut Effect - £80.99 @ ]Tesco.

Windsor 3 Drawer Wide Chest, Dark Oak - £179.99 @ ]Tesco.

Original Poster

Quite like the winslow! thanks nomeames

Original Poster

As good as the Harveys ones are, and as nice as they look - they're about £450 more expensive than the winslow! Think it could be a no brainer

do they have to be darker wood?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …67
      2. Sky33
      3. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?11
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1721

See more discussions