Groups

A few minutes of your time

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this on behalf of my better half. She's doing an Adult Education course for her GCSE in Psychology - as part of this she has to do a research study.

If you can spare about 20 minutes of your time, we'd be really grateful if you take part.

The study is at krisreynolds.co.uk/psych

Thanks in advance!

23 Comments

Original Poster

For those of you too lazy... I'll post the address as a link as well! krisreynolds.co.uk/psych

I'll have a go later when he children are in bed. I remember how difficult it was to get hold of subjects for my psychology courses.

Can I have some rep if I fill in the survey? pleaseeeeeeee.

Original Poster

sure why not

Cool - filling your survey as we speak

That was pretty hard actually, especially towards the end on the 8*3 letter bits...

goign to do it now

Done It

Banned

ssorry I got to six single letters and my head exploded.

Ok Kris I have just done it. Have to admit though that I was waiting on it telling me that I was an eejit for sitting doing it, seen as how it is April 1st :-D

Done it - what a challenge, I think i did okay tho!!!

:lol: well i was poo!
    If you want some more replies from people with memory problems i can post it on the site im on for people with a condition that effects the brain and memory just let me know

Done........that certainly got harder!!

My head has cabbaged! :w00t:

Done the test also - definitely gets tougher - when it go to 7 and 8 i wasnt able to keep up - kept missing one or two

All done - I hop I don't bring the average down and wreck the whole study - I was SO VERY VERY bad at that!

Gosh that was hard, shows how bad my memory is - thanks for that

strewth - that was challenging!!:w00t:

Test completed = brain fried!!!
    I studied GCSE pyschology but it was childhood pyschology

Did the test and i have a memory problem so it should be interesting to get the results :?

Did the test for you and I have a headache now!!!! Thanks for that!!

TFI over!
    My brain hurts
    :lazy:

Beats doing the ironing I suppose :thumbsup:

Well I was going to have a go then read all the posts. I have enough of a headache as it is

Thought that you might be interested to know that shortly after getting up this morning, my mind filled with 3-letter groups www, nhs and others including lcd, which I think I forgot at the time!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5191
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485

See more discussions