Groups

a few questions on how to use the For Sale/trade furoms

is there an age limit eg 16 to use this site.
    i know paypal requires you to be 18 but say if they used bank transfer or used a friends paypal any help would be great

14 Comments

No.
    And paypal don't really check if you're under 18. I dont even think they ask for your dob.

t0mm;5493432

No.And paypal don't really check if you're under 18. I dont even think … No.And paypal don't really check if you're under 18. I dont even think they ask for your dob.

I brought a PS3 off someone and he got his account taken for being underage and had something like £500 in there, gotta wait 6 months to get it back :?

Furoms? !!

Original Poster

ill just use bank transfer then i think i old enouth to do that lol bit unsure how they work tho any help wud be great

Banned

RuthIess;5493757

I brought a PS3 off

where did you bring it from??

Banned

snowtiger;5494089

Furoms? !!

did that not used to be part of Yugoslavia? Oh wait thas FYROM

Banned

not sure about age limits but there should be an intelligence and literacy test.................

Banned

dimebars;5497584

not sure about age limits but there should be an intelligence and … not sure about age limits but there should be an intelligence and literacy test.................

that rools me owt :w00t:

Banned

RuthIess;5493757

I brought a PS3 off someone and he got his account taken for being … I brought a PS3 off someone and he got his account taken for being underage and had something like £500 in there, gotta wait 6 months to get it back :?

who did you bring it from again?

RuthIess;5493757

I brought a PS3 off someone and he got his account taken for being … I brought a PS3 off someone and he got his account taken for being underage and had something like £500 in there, gotta wait 6 months to get it back :?

Mine is fine!

thats one question mate...

Oo err, got myself a paypal when I was 14... :thumbsup:

dimebars;5497561

where did you bring it from??

[SIZE="7"]LOL!!!![/SIZE]

I bet that went right over his head too...

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions