Found 21st Jul 2008
Many of you will have heard me being vocal about my disgust with a certain company coughincarexpress.co.ukcough

but on a positive note amazon surpassed any expectation of an on-line retailer,.
My own c**kup i admit, pressing the oneclickbuy not reading how it worked and got charged for express delivery when item was available on supersaver(free) delivery.
When contacted, they immediately told me to contact again when order fulfilled and they are going to refund the delivery charge.
NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
well done chaps

4 Comments

Banned

I've always found Amazon Customer Services second to none. This backs up that theory. :thumbsup:

good enough for a start
if im not wrong, they havent actually refunded the charge.
i wouldn't praise them too much.. well.. not yet
good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nuabdi;2573972

good enough for a startif im not wrong, they havent actually refunded the … good enough for a startif im not wrong, they havent actually refunded the charge.i wouldn't praise them too much.. well.. not yet good luck :thumbsup:

lmao,,, u pessimist

My experience is mixed, when I had problems 2 years ago signing up for free dvd rental trial I was charged and they refunded it.

But recently I got through to a foreign person who was no help when I was charged full price for buy one get one free items and they just said it was my own fault and no such promotion existed!

Sent loads of emails and got replys promising it would be sorted within 7 days and its been over a month now!

And to top it off 2 of my items still havent been sent!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?55
    2. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S57
    3. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…33
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…67

See more discussions