A friend just sent me this...Your thoughts?

14 Comments

A load of pish.

it's David Icke... nuff said :w00t:

David Icke is a loonytunes self-promoting prophet. What he does is gather information from loads of sources and builds his predictions on them. This is not to say that everything he states is rubbish, since others are saying the same thing, it simply means that he twists and spins information to fit in with his conspiracy notions.

They should give him a job on breakfast TV again.............would be great viewing. :lol:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6275462

David Icke is a loonytunes self-promoting prophet. What he does is gather … David Icke is a loonytunes self-promoting prophet. What he does is gather information from loads of sources and builds his predictions on them. This is not to say that everything he states is rubbish, since others are saying the same thing, it simply means that he twists and spins information to fit in with his conspiracy notions.

Yeah the guy seems to have more than 1screw lose if you ask me.
Sure, there is more to the world than we see/know but most of the stuff he writes about it just ridiculous
and way too far fetched

Syzable;6275469

They should give him a job on breakfast TV again.............would be … They should give him a job on breakfast TV again.............would be great viewing. :lol:

Anything would be better thn Eamonn Holmes :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6275477

Anything would be better thn Eamonn Holmes :w00t:

Exactly. :-D

Also chuck Anne Diamond back in there as well as she's a few slices short of a loaf as well and it'll be like The Big Breakfast from an Asylum. lol

Syzable;6275488

Exactly. :-DAlso chuck Anne Diamond back in there as well as she's a few … Exactly. :-DAlso chuck Anne Diamond back in there as well as she's a few slices short of a loaf as well and it'll be like The Big Breakfast from an Asylum. lol

lol!!

Morning TV by Syz and the kiddies would work too ;-)

ClarityofMind;6275491

lol!!Morning TV by Syz and the kiddies would work too ;-)

Now that would be like Big Brother from an asylum. :-D

jesus its god!

raptorcigs;6275569

jesus its god!

You called? :-D

Banned

I'm eligible for the new vaccine won't be getting it now :shock:

too many words in that link, not enuff pics.

simplify Mr icky, simplify

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1383/sandwichboard.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions