Groups

a GHD pickle

Ok, heres my dilemma.

Ive found these GHDs on the HQHair website. Now one of the items is £94.50 (+ about £2 PP I think) and this comes with a free pink matt. Now I can get 6% Quidco on this to bring the price to about £92
    hqhair.com/cod…D=1hqhair.com/cod…D=1

Now the 2nd set of straightners is from the HQ Outlet store and they cost £89 (+ £2 PP) but Im not sure if you can get quid co on them
    hqhair.com/cod…lerhqhair.com/cod…ler

Now my dilemma is Do I go with the top ones and get Quido (Which will probably go on Admin Fees any way) and get a free matt or go with the bottom one and save myself about £2??

10 Comments

I'd have gone with hidden option 3, get them from tesco for 66 quid, quidco and clubcard points, but that doesnt help you now does it?

If your gonna use quidco at all in the next year then I say the top one, at least your fees are then paid for.

Although the price is stated in GBP's its actually an american site, find out if they are shipped from within the UK otherwise you could get stung on import duty.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

I'd have gone with hidden option 3, get them from tesco for 66 quid, … I'd have gone with hidden option 3, get them from tesco for 66 quid, quidco and clubcard points, but that doesnt help you now does it?If your gonna use quidco at all in the next year then I say the top one, at least your fees are then paid for.Although the price is stated in GBP's its actually an american site, find out if they are shipped from within the UK otherwise you could get stung on import duty.

Good point.

Yeah I did see the Tesco GHDs about a day to late :oops:...DAM WEEKEND!

Ahywho - according to the site Delivery times in the UK are 24-48hrs so im guessing they are shipping from suppliers in the UK

in that case i say go with the top one

I got GHD's this time last year from HQ Hair - never got Quidco (didnt track), not heard a bean since !!

Dont take Quidco into account !!

31 Oct 2006 HQ Hair 77.80 5.45 sent to merchant

Original Poster

ChrisUK

I got GHD's this time last year from HQ Hair - never got Quidco (didnt … I got GHD's this time last year from HQ Hair - never got Quidco (didnt track), not heard a bean since !!Dont take Quidco into account !!31 Oct 2006 HQ Hair 77.80 5.45 sent to merchant

DAM Your like 5 minutes too late!

Just ordered them - according to the site the tracking it quite good.

:thumbsup: @ your username to OP

boots today 15% off anything over £80 and then use £10 off code, works out at £73 deliverd

Original Poster

dj_lloyde

boots today 15% off anything over £80 and then use £10 off code, works o … boots today 15% off anything over £80 and then use £10 off code, works out at £73 deliverd

:-( 1 day to late...

Just cancel the order.......

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Just cancel the order.......

Yeah tried yesterday - the woman said "Yeah I'll ring you back when we know if your item has been shipped" - I think she then went on her permanent lunch break :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83142
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions