Groups
    EXPIRED

A gift for the bride!

Hey everyone!

I am getting married next saturday and would like a gift to give to the 'wife to be' on the day.

What do you recommend!? I have absolutely no idea!

I guess budget will be £10 and from Amazon (Amazon gift voucher!)

Cheers!

21 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.soundoflife.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/marriage-quotes.jpg

Banned

Does she like pink?

amazon.co.uk/Vig…8-2

atleast with these you'll show you care enough to buy her decont ones

A tenner,thats a bit stingy aint it:w00t:

Original Poster

deb8z;5986275

A tenner,thats a bit stingy aint it:w00t:

Nah! Not at all! lol

Unfortunately, thats all I have left after paying for most of wedding!

birdyboyuk;5987239

Nah! Not at all! lolUnfortunately, thats all I have left after paying … Nah! Not at all! lolUnfortunately, thats all I have left after paying for most of wedding!

I know what you're saying but surely you could stretch to a bit more,afterall its something she will treasure for the rest of her life,a reminder of the big day etc etc,it shouldn't look like it came out of a lucky bag lol:w00t:

ah how sweet,

have a great day xxxx

Original Poster

deb8z;5987369

I know what you're saying but surely you could stretch to a bit … I know what you're saying but surely you could stretch to a bit more,afterall its something she will treasure for the rest of her life,a reminder of the big day etc etc,it shouldn't look like it came out of a lucky bag lol:w00t:

lol, surely I shoudl be enough for her!

Ok, lets raise it to £20 max...

Great ideas so far! Thanks :thumbsup:

a baby :lol:

you get to keep your tenner win win :giggle:

have a fab day xx

Original Poster

loupomm;5989716

a baby :lol:you get to keep your tenner win win :giggle: have a fab day xx

Already have a 6 yr old daughter! lol:-D

Sorry Birdy I have absolutely no idea, I'm hopeless like that, just wanted to say that I [COLOR="Navy"]hope you have a wonderful day[/COLOR]. I guess your little lass will be a bridesmaid.
    Big day for weddings on saturday.:thumbsup:
    Don't let the chickens attend!
    Delayed honeymoon in Venice?

Something she'll like - CD or DVD romantic thing?
    Plus this:
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

birdyboyuk;5990521

Already have a 6 yr old daughter! lol:-D

i know!

Not sure if this is your/her kind of thing, but on our wedding day last year, my husband-to-be got a photo of the place we were getting married (a beach) and made a frame out of drift wood. I loved it as it was so personal and unique.

Original Poster

yellow45;5993063

Not sure if this is your/her kind of thing, but on our wedding day last … Not sure if this is your/her kind of thing, but on our wedding day last year, my husband-to-be got a photo of the place we were getting married (a beach) and made a frame out of drift wood. I loved it as it was so personal and unique.

Nice idea, but not suitable for us.

We're getting married in registry office, then down the local to do it all over again! (So we can personalise it!)

Original Poster

chesso;5990685

Sorry Birdy I have absolutely no idea, I'm hopeless like that, just … Sorry Birdy I have absolutely no idea, I'm hopeless like that, just wanted to say that I [COLOR="Navy"]hope you have a wonderful day[/COLOR]. I guess your little lass will be a bridesmaid. Big day for weddings on saturday.:thumbsup:Don't let the chickens attend!Delayed honeymoon in Venice?Something she'll like - CD or DVD romantic thing?Plus this:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0019V9BCM/ref=s9_simz_gw_s7_p79_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1CZYBR0PFJQPFE8FPDNP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294

Somebody else menioned the sixpence thing...may have to go for that! :thumbsup:

The only chickens attending will be the ones on the plate! And that cost them an arm & a leg! *boom boom*

Holiday to Venice is a 2nd honeymoon for us

birdyboyuk;6001201

Somebody else menioned the sixpence thing...may have to go for that! … Somebody else menioned the sixpence thing...may have to go for that! :thumbsup:The only chickens attending will be the ones on the plate! And that cost them an arm & a leg! *boom boom*Holiday to Venice is a 2nd honeymoon for us

[COLOR="Red"]Have a Great Day. xxx[/COLOR]

Two honeymoons:thumbsup:

That's a lovely idea, after paying for the wedding you're right to make it something small, just a token of your love and affection, very sweet idea and she'll love you for it even more

What birthstone is she? I got married last year and got my bride jewellery based around her birthstone. She loved it! Oh, and maybe a single red rose on the day, as well!!

The ones below are amethyst, but you get the idea.

amazon.co.uk/exe…uct
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88
      2. Royal dishy plates11
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick33

See more discussions