EXPIRED

a good 2 player game for xbox360

ive been looking round for a good game for the xbox360 that ya can have two players on(i havent got an extra controller for nothing:giggle: ) ive bought gears of war 2day and its fantastic for me and a mate to play at the same time so i would like advice if theres any games out there at the moment similar in the 2 player department......

ps i dont like sports or racing games tho:thumbsup:

15 Comments

You don't like racing games!

~I would have a look at Rainbow 6 Vegas...The wife and I spent ages getting through the coop missions and terrorist hunts.

You could both be snipers in Call of Duty 3 and play against on another on that.......

Its a shame you dont like sports games.... as there is nothing better than beating seven shades of **** out of a friend on fight night :thumbsup:

Crackdown in co-op mode is great fun. Although when i play it with my little 'un he just likes to hit me. lol

Syzable

Crackdown in co-op mode is great fun. Although when i play it with my … Crackdown in co-op mode is great fun. Although when i play it with my little 'un he just likes to hit me. lol

Sounds like a good plan to me ;-)

fuzzynavel

~I would have a look at Rainbow 6 Vegas...The wife and I spent ages … ~I would have a look at Rainbow 6 Vegas...The wife and I spent ages getting through the coop missions and terrorist hunts.

this is awesome,iv been playing this with my best mate for the last couple of weeks.

Syzable

Crackdown in co-op mode is great fun. Although when i play it with my … Crackdown in co-op mode is great fun. Although when i play it with my little 'un he just likes to hit me. lol

Don't you need 2 consoles to play it 2 player?

~I would have a look at Rainbow 6 Vegas...The wife and I spent ages … ~I would have a look at Rainbow 6 Vegas...The wife and I spent ages getting through the coop missions and terrorist hunts.

What a great marriage:thumbsup:

Mr-Brett

thats wot i thought

Koopa

What a great marriage:thumbsup:

Lol...thanks...she has her uses sometimes

Original Poster

dont i need to consoles to play co-op mode on crackdown or rainbow six?

i want a game like gears of war where we can both work together and on the same screen is there any games like that?

ye rainbow six

Kameo has co-op mate, if you like that sort of game it'll be fun

Mr-Brett

Yes, but i have 2 as i bought a new one when my old one went kaput and the old one is now working again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1214
    2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?23
    3. Just an thought regarding Paypal78
    4. Sweet Sunday code please22

See more discussions