Groups

A good Christmas CD

Can anyone recommend a good Christmas CD?

I bought one last year and although i knew the track names they didnt sound right, they were slow and most were sung by old blokes - not very childlike if you know what i mean.

Any help or suggestions appreciated - Im looking for one with popular/well known tracks to play for the kids over christmas.

REP will be given :-)

14 Comments

can't you make your own with songs you like ?..

The best christmas album in the world ever, apparently :thumbsup:

amazon.co.uk/Bes…DW0

Original Poster

queenlush;7109033

can't you make your own with songs you like ?..

How'd you mean? lol Sorry if that sounds really stupid

Would i have to download the tracks?

Original Poster

transit;7109066

The best christmas album in the world ever, apparently … The best christmas album in the world ever, apparently :thumbsup:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Christmas-Album-World-Ever/dp/B00065EDW0

Thanks - have you got/heard this cd?

Alot of the reviews are saying they dont sound rite cos they arnt orignal so im gussing it might be like the one i got last year

Thanks tho

l_i_s_a;7109074

How'd you mean? lol Sorry if that sounds really stupidWould i have to … How'd you mean? lol Sorry if that sounds really stupidWould i have to download the tracks?

yup ...download the ones you like and burn them to a cd

l_i_s_a;7109107

Thanks - have you got/heard this cd?Alot of the reviews are saying they … Thanks - have you got/heard this cd?Alot of the reviews are saying they dont sound rite cos they arnt orignal so im gussing it might be like the one i got last yearThanks tho

no i'm afraid i havent heard it-i did a quick google search, i'm always too busy feeding the reindeer after the nightshift :santa:

or join spotify and make a play list of christmassy songs and play off your computer/laptop then totally free

oh and if you want to do this and it says you need an invite, pm me an email addy and i will send you one.:thumbsup:

queenlush;7109218

oh and if you want to do this and it says you need an invite, pm me an … oh and if you want to do this and it says you need an invite, pm me an email addy and i will send you one.:thumbsup:

Does this go for anyone else?

Banned

phil spector's xmas album is the only xmas album worth having imo

en.wikipedia.org/wik…tor

sancho1983;7109517

Does this go for anyone else?

yes i have a few so if you want one let me know

Susan Boyle :whistling:

I think my new C.d for this year is quite good...it is itv1 Heartbeat Christmas C.D :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914
      2. Clove.co.uk22
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?44
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?44

See more discussions