Groups
    EXPIRED

A good laptop with good battery life...

Hi there

I'm going to be starting a new business soon and will be on the road and require the use of a laptop.
    Ideally i would like something half decent with a bit of power - internet surfing and watching movies on it wud b ideal.
    i'm looking to spend around the £600 mark so what would be a good deal?

7 Comments

Original Poster

also i maybe processing credit card payments online etc so something for mbile internet etc would be nice

I have a few brand new laptops for sale. As soon as i get a detailed spec ill post it for you, if you are interested?

DrnknMnky;1780684

I have a few brand new laptops for sale. As soon as i get a detailed spec … I have a few brand new laptops for sale. As soon as i get a detailed spec ill post it for you, if you are interested?

How come you have a few brand new laptops for sale?

Original Poster

drunkenmunky - how come u have them for sale?

post the spec and lets see...

Have you had a look at MikeT's Dell deals?
    hotukdeals.com/?u=…977
    A few good ones.

One was from the insurance company, but they took so long i just bought one.
    Two were ex display models but in perfect condition. The only one left is: sony vaio vgn-ar61/m.

here is the spec:

http://vaio.sony.co.uk/pdf/GeneratePdf.action?product=VGN-AR61M&site=voe_en_GB_cons

Its not the type you are looking for, this its a bit over the top. With a blue ray drive and all....

Original Poster

how much u talkin?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      2. Bathroom suites46
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      4. Dreams bed sale.32

See more discussions