Groups

a good product to make your car tyres nice and black

got my new car and the autoglym hd wax now looking for a tire blackener whats the best one out there reasonably priced some thing like this maybe ????
    Meguiars Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection

any suggestions and feedback please want the product to last as well.

12 Comments

Sharpie FTW

Original Poster

just googled that and it just comes up with jokey things was that a joke ????

harlzter

Sharpie FTW

Get yourself onto detailingworld.co.uk for tons of info on getting your motor looking nice. Beware though, it's a slippery slope mate, could end up costing you a packet!
    Edited by: "Evil_monkey" 4th Jan 2011

shamus1975

just googled that and it just comes up with jokey things was that a joke … just googled that and it just comes up with jokey things was that a joke ????

ah sorry, try it without the FTW think they had to drop that part over some legal case

any type of silicone spray

Really though...

You care that much if your tyres are black? You must be young, life hasn't had time to bite you on the aaaaa yet, once it does you won't have time to worry about such trivial things, lol.

Original Poster

ive been bite lots mate just got a nice motor and want to keep it looking nice nothing wrong with that
    and im not young and im not a boy racer just have pride.

ChipSticks

Really though... You care that much if your tyres are black? You must be … Really though... You care that much if your tyres are black? You must be young, life hasn't had time to bite you on the aaaaa yet, once it does you won't have time to worry about such trivial things, lol.

i use autoglyms wheel gloss? i think its called. its just a spray that shines them up but i was impressed with the results

Will you avoid puddles and mud on the road? What about horse poo?

I thought tyres WERE black?

A quick peek at my micra confirms the tyres are indeed black.

High Gloss is the new Black!

Whitewalls for the win
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions