Groups

A good travel mug/flask for use at work

I've taken to making hot drinks at work recently (yes I am getting that old) and am looking for a decent flask mug to help keep my brew warm. I'm currently using a giveaway which doesn't seem too good at keeping drinks warm, and is slowly falling apart so need a new one. So what do you guys use?

4 Comments

Original Poster

This one seems to have good reviews: amazon.co.uk/The…O5Y but I don't mind spending more for something which will last

I have a small slimline flask it was £3 from ASDA and seems to do the job.Works out about 1 -2mugfulls

MoneySavingG;7704425

This one seems to have good reviews: … This one seems to have good reviews: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thermos-Thermocafe-Steel-Travel-Litre/dp/B001DYTO5Y but I don't mind spending more for something which will last

you can get 1's like that in hombase made by rolson they are £3

Original Poster

osbornerayman;7704445

I have a small slimline flask it was £3 from ASDA and seems to do the … I have a small slimline flask it was £3 from ASDA and seems to do the job.Works out about 1 -2mugfulls

jamstaruk1972;7704449

you can get 1's like that in hombase made by rolson they are £3

Thanks for that guys - I'll be sure to check them out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      3. One thing you've forgotten912
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477

See more discussions