Groups

A Google treat

Ok this is now much of a deal but I found this trick just by chance

Goto google homepage and click Im Feeling Lucky with nothing typed in the search bar

Thats all and I think it will explain all

18 Comments

happy new year

aww pretty

[COLOR=Red]V[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]E[/COLOR][COLOR=SandyBrown]R[/COLOR][COLOR=Cyan]Y[/COLOR] [COLOR=Plum]N[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]I[/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]C[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]E[/COLOR]

http://www.smarterdesigns.com/temp/woooo.gif

Yay...me like :-D

cant believe i actually just did that lol well done

Hey nice, ^^^ can't believe I did too!

Nice one.

Thanks

Nice one, thank you and a happy new year to you all

very pretty

Happy
    **New
    **Happy
    **Year
    **New
    **Year
    **Happy
    ***Happy
    ***New
    ***New
    ***Year
    **Year
    ****Happy
    *****New
    ****Year
    ***Happy
    *****New
    *******Year
    *******Happy
    ********New
    ********Year
    ********Happy
    ********New
    ********Year

The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web … The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web page returned for your query.An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them.

Um,,,,?

Lol! Great! :-)

nice 1 :thumbsup:

I won a car, thanks

The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web page returned for your query.

An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them.
    thats what i get

jasonrat;7392564

The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web … The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web page returned for your query.An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them. thats what i get

If you don't enter anything in the search and then just click i'm feeling lucky it will work. I just tried it and it worked for me :thumbsup:

mackenzie;7397827

If you don't enter anything in the search and then just click i'm feeling … If you don't enter anything in the search and then just click i'm feeling lucky it will work. I just tried it and it worked for me :thumbsup:

Me too - tis great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions