Groups

A great 22inch TV?

Looking for a good bedroom TV which will be used mostly for gaming but movies/programmes important also.

I've seen this one.

argos.co.uk/pro…699?cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59158|cid:200217410|agid:12488203250|tid:aud-144400486596:pla-200801411810|crid:66128550650|nw:g|rnd:4036797455889032983|dvc:t|adp:1o2&gclid=Cj0KEQiA9P7FBRCtoO33_LGUtPQBEiQAU_tBgMAP5P50y5u8MicuwzW57wpIfPho_u9IvKyuiPlJvAUaAs7t8P8HAQ

Any good?

8 Comments

I have similar, you asked for great and linked to a mediocre TV that's fine for TV and would depend on games you want to play but at about 10ms lag and no external speaker/headphone socket it could be better

Cozworth806

I have similar, you asked for great and linked to a mediocre TV that's … I have similar, you asked for great and linked to a mediocre TV that's fine for TV and would depend on games you want to play but at about 10ms lag and no external speaker/headphone socket it could be better

Completely wrong 10 ms lag input is fantastic, so I don't know what your talking about.

It's a decent TV

Original Poster

Cozworth806

I have similar, you asked for great and linked to a mediocre TV that's … I have similar, you asked for great and linked to a mediocre TV that's fine for TV and would depend on games you want to play but at about 10ms lag and no external speaker/headphone socket it could be better

Anything better you could recommend?

Original Poster

Jonwilkie

Completely wrong 10 ms lag input is fantastic, so I don't know what your … Completely wrong 10 ms lag input is fantastic, so I don't know what your talking about.It's a decent TV

Got other TV options you could show me?

I wouldn't bother with a small tv set unless you're pretty much a foot or two away from it. Cheaper to just buy a larger monitor. My son has a 22" and it never gets used as it's about 6 foot away and he just uses the ipad instead. Buy a 39" or above if you can fit it in.

pazuzu17

Got other TV options you could show me?

​How much do you want to spend though and how big?

BTW if you are set on this one, Richer sounds has it for £10 more with an included 6 yr warranty. The input I specified is as a result of what they call Game Mode and DAS, but could well be software tricks rather than actual performance. I like my LG TV, the lack of ability to connect external speakers is a pain, but it's a decent TV but then I don't use it for gaming

Original Poster

Cozworth806

​How much do you want to spend though and how big?

£200 max I reckon. No specific size but for a small bedroom.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767244
      2. word association Game73844477
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1824

See more discussions